What’s your favorite aftermarket accessory?

I’d just consider these essential

1. Spidershade
  2. Phone holder
  3. Seat risers
  4. Hand throttle

Flip phone holder. :unsure:
cell phone holder.jpg

Oh I just got some new quick release frame mounts for the soft top ...Makes for a little less hardware to keep up with.

Reactions: Claybirdd
Are the seat risers more beneficial off road or all the time, these related to drivers height too right? I never felt the need but several have mentioned them and now wondering if I am missing out, 6 ft tall here if that weighs in.

Are the seat risers more beneficial off road or all the time, these related to drivers height too right? I never felt the need but several have mentioned them and now wondering if I am missing out, 6 ft tall here if that weighs in.
I'm pretty sure they're more beneficial to the newer TJ's when they started mounting the seats lower. In my 06 between that and the fact that the seat is blown out it feels like I'm sitting on the floor. Like I can't see the hood out the windshield from where I sit. This thread reminded me I need to get on making some risers.

SPOD SourceLT w/Bluetooth
Soft Shackles
Heated Seats
Everything Black Magic Brakes (Especially the chapstick!)
Everything Savvy
Speedohealer

My list -

1. A winch. I really don’t think about it ...except when I need it . Then I really like it. A synthetic line makes it easier to deal with.

2. Bartact seat covers- they look and feel great, don’t move around and clean easily. They are really a second skin and don’t appear to be seat covers.

3. Hardwired, in the mirror back up camera. Especially with a 33” spare. Hardwired eliminates delay.

4. A dead pedal is nice.

5. Any grab handle helps.

6. Seat risers really make a TJ feel more like a CJ to me, more of a riding high than “down in it “ feel.

7. Instatrunk. Its a better option than putting your keys in your tennis shoe at the beach. Boy that’s a wall of security. Maybe put your hat over them.

8. On board air means you won’t forget a compressor

9. a USB adapter or plug is a must these days.

10. Good Shocks

11. A thumb throttle is important for function off road for a manual...I’d say that may be a mod but it’s sold as an accessory.

12. Nice mats. Weathertechs really fit a TJ well.
What backup camera mirror did you get?

Alien sunshade under the hard top! I can fit small light stuff up there on the go. Its like a "big" stretchy parcel shelf.
Plus if I pick my nose while driving I dont have to wipe it on the side of the seat, it just goes up top and its not permanent :)
Cool! I did the same when I had a hardtop. Maps, solar panel, etc...

Wait for the first hot day, and viola, the boogies are easy to remove.

• Haha
Reactions: Fishtaco
I'm pretty sure they're more beneficial to the newer TJ's when they started mounting the seats lower. In my 06 between that and the fact that the seat is blown out it feels like I'm sitting on the floor. Like I can't see the hood out the windshield from where I sit. This thread reminded me I need to get on making some risers.
Ok, great I have an 01....was not aware they lowered the seat in the later years. Thanks

I'm 6'p
Yep!
If I had to pick one so far these would be it.
I went with CMM's because they're were no ATP's in raw aluminum anywhere to be found at the time.
I was just talking about these in another thread too.
I love billet aluminum. lol
View attachment 241887
Until it's 12° outside. They do get a little chilly

Reactions: Tray Burge