What’s your favorite aftermarket accessory?

What Brand is this. Nice job getting it all to fit so nice
Honestly I have no clue. It came with my last Jeep but I’m sure if you googled it something would come up. It takes some practice but once you get the hang of it it’s very easy to fold down and tuck away. The Bestop instructions are trash, I followed this guy’s advice at 13:20.

Reactions: Succentor
Honestly I have no clue. It came with my last Jeep but I’m sure if you googled it something would come up. It takes some practice but once you get the hang of it it’s very easy to fold down and tuck away. The Bestop instructions are trash, I followed this guy’s advice at 13:20.
Ah I love this dude. I don't think I've ever been as calm as him doing something on my TJ.

Kilby/York 210 OBA.
Also have PPW OBW, ARB F&R and cromo axles.
And 7 Tuffy boxes.

And my security blankie.

Which charger/mount is that?
https://www.rammount.com/part/RAM-HOL-UN14WB-V7M
I bought this version because it includes the kit you need to hardwire it in. You would also need to select a base mount and an arm. I used to think wireless charging was a gimmick but I can't go back now. It is really nice not having cords dangling around and not having to worry about my phone dying when using gps apps for extended periods.

Reactions: red02tj
My factory fitted? Jeep Garmin Trail Guide, plug and play plus its doubles as a hand held with waypoints and SSM,s all tucked under the dash jeep breadbox thingy

Garmin01.jpg

Garmin03.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JM_TJ