What 12V air compressor do you carry in your TJ?

That's the one, been out of stock for ages. It's easy to identify with the two round chrome air filter covers and the 300lpm spec. Not easy to find but I imagine they'd sell a few if they could keep them in stock.

I have the smittybilt. No complaints.

Ditched the bag and put it with my deflators and plug kit in a gutted Ingersoll Rand cordless impact case.

IMG_20200620_165628.jpg

I've had the same ARB single in two vehicles, haven't had any problems. Recently got a tank... compressor is just for back up now

My Makita 18v inflator. Already bought and paid for...best thing in the world for tractor, wheelbarrow, etc tires and I already have batteries in the Jeep for my baby chainsaw and impact gun.

With a Velcro tie I program the pressure I want and walk away...it sets the pressure and shuts off.

-Mac

I will say I was impressed with that napa air compressor. It seems like it's been out of stock for a while now though.

Photo of the specs of that pump below since they don't list them on the website.

Resized_20211015_111510(1).jpeg

ARB dual replaced my Viair in the Jeep. I won’t go back to Viair although I was always satisfied with them. The ARB is just a lot faster.

I currently have 3 different Viair compressors and always throw my portable in for driving trips.

Reactions: TRE3TOP