What 31" tire would you recommend?

I have KO2's on my Taco and Falkens on our 2 TJ's.
The Falken's have a great (I think 60,000 mile) warranty. My BFG's, none. My tire place kept screwing up my order of Falkens for my truck for almost two months so the manager gave me the BFG's for the same price.

I've been very happy with my BFG KO2's for light trail duty and 85% city/highway. I keep them pretty stiff at 30psi because of all the on road use but they still soften the bumpy jeep ride.

I can't speak to other 31" since I previously had cheap Nexan 29" highway tires.

I have been really happy with my Hankook DyanPro ATM's in 31x10.50. They ride great, make no noise and are wearing very well.

IMG_0328.jpg

I get them directly from BFG marketing.

Its for local independent BFG dealers only. Check the dealer locator for a participating dealers.

https://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/dealerfinder
Rebate runs 8/12/2020 - 8/31/2020

Submit claim no later than 9/17/2020

Purchase 1 - 6 units any style BFG tire.

$250-$499 = $40 rebate
$500-$799 = $80 rebate
$800+ = $120 rebate

You can call 1-800-233-5961 for questions about the promotion or for help submitting claims.

I was looking at a set of KO2s at 4WP but the rebate form fine print lists the KM3s as eligible for the rebate not the KO2s.

BFG KO2 all the way. Your son is going to want to take it out at some point, and even on road the KO2s are great, a buddy of mine ran em for 40k miles, still had life left, they took him through some pretty cool things too

Looks great! That's a really nice Jeep. I have the same wheels and tires on my Sahara. As far as the bumper is it a stock one or aftermarket?