What am I missing?

Nickgsjeep

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
This has been on OfferUp for a while now. Anyone notice anything that I’m not seeing as to why it’s so cheap and hasn’t sold yet?
5E8954F1-E5CA-478A-9D2A-6115C75EA7B3.png

https://offerup.co/okP1tfkqd4

Have you contacted the seller? I've noticed that Offerup is the place people list things they can't sell on Letgo. Those things tend to sit there even after they've sold on Letgo or other mediums and inquiries go unanswered. That's my experience, at least.

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
Rear d44s for TJs really aren't that hard to find and you could swap a 8.8 for the price they go for.

You could buy them up and sell them for a profit if you can find them that easily.

The 8.8 is massive, and offset. Not a good choice

Reactions: someguysjeep
Have you contacted the seller? I've noticed that Offerup is the place people list things they can't sell on Letgo. Those things tend to sit there even after they've sold on Letgo or other mediums and inquiries go unanswered. That's my experience, at least.
I did I asked what gears and if it worked or was bent. He said it works fine and it’s not bent, didn’t mention the gears. Either it’s good and he doesn’t know what he has or there’s something screwy going on...

that'd be gone quick around here for that $ nasty and crusty they fetch 800-1k.

that'd be gone quick around here for that $ nasty and crusty they fetch 800-1k.
Same here! It’s not to far from me but I just wanted to see what anyone else thought before I take the time to go look at it. I’ve never seen a TJ 44 with a flange though? Was that another one of the weird things that only happened on every other TJ on Tuesdays occurring on a full moon?

The part number references to a 2007 JK. It might be worth checking out. It would be a good find if it is a JK 44 swap.
20200219_151224.jpg

Reactions: Nickgsjeep
ok that makes sense. that's why it has the flange pinion and tone rings on the axle shafts. and that's not a TJ retainer flange and those are JK LCA mounts. and the shock mounts have been cut off.

450 is all they fetch for JK axles now, unless they have upgrades, cause the TJ guys don't wanna touch um.

ok that makes sense. that's why it has the flange pinion and tone rings on the axle shafts. and that's not a TJ retainer flange and those are JK LCA mounts. and the shock mounts have been cut off.

450 is all they fetch for JK axles now, unless they have upgrades, cause the TJ guys don't wanna touch um.
It’s all coming together. Thanks everybody