What annoyances do you have with the Jeep Renegade?

Yeah, they all look alike nowadays but I hate to admit, my 1.4T Renegade (stick shift Abarth engine) is a blast to drive although the low torque is anemic. I test drove the auto trans and it was very booooooooring :(.

I think the Wrangler TJ will become the status of the next (or last) "classic jeep symbol"... that's how I feel when I am on it. Very proud to own one.

Reactions: Reign Mack

06237290-18FF-4AEC-98E6-D12F7AE8FBCD.jpeg

Reactions: Squatch
As far as current jeeps go, the renegade still looks way more like a jeep to me then the cherokees. Those look nothing like a jeep to me. Just wish they were made in the US.

Also, the renegade forums are hilarious when people ask why wrangler owners don't like their renegade "but my renegade is as real jeep as it gets!" Lol.
Little off topic but I went to there forum just now going through some of the threads and there’s one guy whose name is “MissMyTJ” he has to be on that forum as a joke

Reactions: JMT
why do all modern suv's just looke like the KIA Soul now? they even did this to the landrovers
My thoughts- the only demographic with disposable income right now are boomers (the only city in America with an average income that can afford an average new car is D.C.- that says something). The Soul was a hit with boomers, so it makes sense.

Combine that with pedestrian safety requirements and you get a nose profile that is the same height on everything.

I flat tow this behind our motorhome. Looks about the same size as the Renagade. 2003 Chevy Tracker with locking hubs, V-6, automatic and a 2" lift. I like the size of it for getting out and exploring areas when we travel.
IMG_20171214_155023090_HDR.jpg

Reactions: bobthetj03
I was in a grocery store on my Renegade and the guy at the door me going in (found out also driving a renegade) said nice roof basket. I said thanks, and he went on to say I hate my Renegade. I asked why and he said transmission is F**k as H**l.

Dirt Everyday on youtube has a video of a Renegade offroading... or trying to. Fred seems to be a TJ guy, and gives a honest/fair review. My opinion at least.

Well I guess it’s not as bad as shoving some plastic spacers on a renegade and then slapping a “trail rated” sticker on the side