What are some decent 3-4" lifts?

mtbethelpowersports

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum, but not new to Jeep's or lifted trucks. I'm looking for some feedback on 3-4" lifts that you guys have had. I have a 2 in budget boost and 33's on my 98 now. I'm redoing the frame and swapping rears so I might change my lift. I don't wanna lose my ride quality but don't wanna spend a shitload of money either. Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum.

On a budget: 2" BDS or Pro Comp coils, Rancho 5000X shocks, Savvy 1.25" body lift, rear track bar relocation bracket, JKS front track bar, properly extended bump stops, 3/4-1" spacer in front to level.

Another budget option is the Zone combo lift which is a 3" suspension and 1.25" body lift. I would also add a JKS front trackbar to that one.

Either will work for 33's. As you currently sit, the BB isn't enough for 33's to fully articulate within the factory fenders and travel.

X2 to what Rob said. To add, extended rear sway bar links front/rear or discos up front, or Antirock. Then re-gear.

Welcome to the forum.

On a budget: 2" BDS or Pro Comp coils, Rancho 5000X shocks, Savvy 1.25" body lift, rear track bar relocation bracket, JKS front track bar, properly extended bump stops, 3/4-1" spacer in front to level.

Another budget option is the Zone combo lift which is a 3" suspension and 1.25" body lift. I would also add a JKS front trackbar to that one.

Either will work for 33's. As you currently sit, the BB isn't enough for 33's to fully articulate within the factory fenders and travel.
The Jeep turns fine with the bb and 33's.

The Jeep turns fine with the bb and 33's.
By articulate, he doesn’t mean turning. He means flexing of the axles when off roading on uneven terrain so the tires don’t tear up the fenders. The lift is to give clearance of the tires within the wheel wheels and fenders. Proper length bumpstops will stop the wheel from touching fenders before they hit. The bumpstops will contact before the tire and fender will.

Reactions: jjvw
JKS 3”
Zone 3” combo
Currie 4”
MC 3.5”

Reactions: MangoTango