What are some other "fun" vehicles you've owned?

2008 Honda 600RR
2003 Ford F-250 7.3 Powerstroke
And raced DIRTCars for a while, always a ton of fun!View attachment 21304View attachment 21305

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am a huge late model fan. Also really enjoy the 360 and 410 winged sprints. I often travel all over the south east chasing dirt track races on friday and saturday nights.

Rat Rod '63 Classic.jpg

Car was given to me. I set myself a $500 budget to play with. Rebuilt the brake system, cut the coils, new tires, dressed up the wheels, wiped the car down with Easy-Off oven cleaner on a 90 degree day (softens and removes the paint down to whatever layer you want), and shot it with a semi-gloss clear. What you can't see is the heavily faded-out door sign(s) I painted that say "Stuckey's Auto Service" toward the top, and "Getting away with it since 1947" at the bottom. Had a woman's thong hanging from the mirror. Someone at work complained about that. I told them they're not underwear. It's an air freshener...

Last edited:
Reactions: JMT
1977 sky blue chevette w/ self installed moon roof w/ passenger drip torture feature and fuzzy dice on the mirror
94 YJ bought new bone stock no stereo, no rear bumper eyes, no nothing
99 Monster 750 Dark
97 TJ told the wife I️ would sell it to fund the last item on the list - still holding on to red[emoji3]
08 Acura TL - damn nice car sold to get the...
2017 Charger scat pack - finally got my big Murican V8 #beastmode

Man...some people will drive anything!!! :D She's a beaut, for sure! Bet it's a bugger to keep clean, huh?

Haha yeah it is. Always wanted a black muscle car so I️ am getting what I asked for!

And yeah I️ wash it once at week at least.

I am a huge late model fan. Also really enjoy the 360 and 410 winged sprints. I often travel all over the south east chasing dirt track races on friday and saturday nights.

Yeah, I really enjoyed driving the late model, they are like huge go karts. With the large tires and brakes you can really do a lot with them. I always wanted to run a sprint but never got the opportunity.

Reactions: Fouledplugs