What are the best seat covers for my Jeep Wrangler TJ?

I was looking at those recently and it seemed like they custom make them at time of order but maybe I was reading it wrong

https://www.bartact.com/collections...ec-2003-06-jeep-wrangler-tj-front-seat-covers
Not sure about that...I ordered from Morris 4x4 http://www.morris4x4center.com/bart...black-and-graphite-pair-tabttjsc0306fpbg.html, which, since they are $299.99, if you order something else for $1.00 more, you can currently take $30 off the order...I am pretty sure mine were in stock, and arrived in 10 days or so.

That's the color combo I think I'd go with as well. I've never ordered anything from Morris before. How was your experience?
I love ordering from them. I don't know about all over the country, but in my case, everything I have ordered from them has been sent 3-day shipping. I've never been disappointed in anything ordered from them. If it's in stock, you get it quick. I've found their pricing to be competitive with Amazon for the most part. They also were all over a track bar that I ordered, it had an incorrect bushing, and a new track bar was sent no questions after a couple of photos sent.

The Bartact front seat covers linked above were $279.99 with a $20 discount coupon.

This question gets asked a lot, so I decided to make a FAQ out of it.

While everyone has their own opinions, my opinion (from trying out multiple seat covers for my TJ) is that the IGGEE seat covers are second to none. They seriously fit so well that everyone who gets in my TJ always asks if it came factory with leather seats. The first is just so, so good! You really don't even know they're seat covers.

Here they are (yes, they are cheapest to get on eBay oddly enough):

1997-2002 Models
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=142093052380

2003-2006 Models
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5337789113&icep_item=141980088740

I'd love to hear everyone else's thoughts on what seat covers they have, how they fit, how you like them, and a link to where to get them.

Chris, would you be able to post up pictures of your seat covers?

This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
Chris almost has me talked into IGGEE as well.
Do they scorch your caboose if they sit in the sun a while?

Anybody have the Rugged Ridge neoprene? They seem to get pretty good reviews.

Reactions: Chris

Not the Rugged Ridge but do have neoprene. They are good for what they are but they will make you sweat in this GA heat.

Reactions: Umbra

I currently have the Rugged Ridge 'seat protectors'

260fcf8769763de99a595257788c4ebb.jpg

I don't believe they're neoprene. But these didn't last too long. The passenger seat tore within the year. Rugged Ridge was awesome in regards to warranty, though. They sent me a new set, quick. I just rather have a full coverage now, which is why Im almost 100% going w Bartact.

Note: if you look closely, you can see the tear on the driver seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Umbra

Absolutely, positively, DO NOT get neoprene. Those will roast your ass in the sun and make you sweat like crazy.

The IGGEE seat covers are vinyl, so they get a little hot like leather would, but it's not that bad. Neoprene is the worst seat material in existence.

Absolutely, positively, DO NOT get neoprene. Those will roast your ass in the sun and make you sweat like crazy.

The IGGEE seat covers are vinyl, so they get a little hot like leather would, but it's not that bad. Neoprene is the worst seat material in existence.

I need to look into these. I got caught in a rain storm today. Bottom and back upright were soaked. Luckily it stopped and I may can leave the windows down so it doesn't smell tomorrow too bad [emoji15]

That's what I ran in both of my Jeeps until I replaced the seats with racing seats. I still have my 2003 and newer set of black Bestop seat covers that are in good shape out in my garage if someone wants to make an offer on them.
Hey Jerry, do you still have those bestop seat covers? Id be interested. Would you take 50.00 for them? Any pics? Thanks, kathy

I have Bestop as well. The are reasonably priced, fit well, look good, and clean up easily. The material does not get ridiculously hot either.
I plan on getting some seat covers for my '97 TJ. Do the Bestop covers move around as you climb in and out? A friend has the Bartact and they're pretty nice but I like the Bestop pricing. Thanks for your help.

I like Bartact too, as I have a set. BUT, one caveat is the gauge (thickness) of the fabric. It’s not as durable as I expected and much thinner than I imagined it to be. Within 3 months of ownership, one of the covers sustained a perforation that exposed the poly fill. Really, really disappointed that it wasn’t as durable as I expected. In contrast, the stitching is solid, and the fit is great. But their fabric is weak.