What are you getting for your Jeep with your tax return?

Well I wanted to order the Currie/Savvy correctlink kit but it's back ordered. Meanwhile I found out the Aussie auto locker is not that expensive so I'll order that & some Spicer HD U-joints, where is the best place to order Those U-joints.

Reactions: Chris
Well I wanted to order the Currie/Savvy correctlink kit but it's back ordered. Meanwhile I found out the Aussie auto locker is not that expensive so I'll order that & some Spicer HD U-joints, where is the best place to order Those U-joints.
Amazon for the u-joints.

Reactions: Sasquatchewan
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Little bit lol, but today was a bad day because my wife & I & my middle son got T-boned going to petco! A young lady going about 30mph or more coming out of a strip mall never hit the brakes, I just tried to get out of her way but bam !! On a good note we are fine rolled over at least once all had seatbelts & roll bar saved us. NOT FUN. Only real injury was my left shoulder & leg bruised wife & son are great JKUR not so

View attachment 3255 View attachment 3256 View attachment 3257 View attachment 3258 View attachment 3255 Little bit lol, but today was a bad day because my wife & I & my middle son got T-boned going to petco! A young lady going about 30mph or more coming out of a strip mall never hit the brakes, I just tried to get out of her way but bam !! On a good note we are fine rolled over at least once all had seatbelts & roll bar saved us. NOT FUN. Only real injury was my left shoulder & leg bruised wife & son are great JKUR not so
Now that really, really sucks. Glad your okay. Did you find out exactly what she was texting?

Reactions: Sasquatchewan
Little bit lol, but today was a bad day because my wife & I & my middle son got T-boned going to petco! A young lady going about 30mph or more coming out of a strip mall never hit the brakes, I just tried to get out of her way but bam !! On a good note we are fine rolled over at least once all had seatbelts & roll bar saved us. NOT FUN. Only real injury was my left shoulder & leg bruised wife & son are great JKUR not so

Glad to hear you are all escaped serious injury.