What are you guys running for audio setups?

Reactions: MichaelGH
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
I'm running an Alpine head unit and power pack amp running into kicker 5.25 inch speakers in the roll bar. Also have a kicker sub sitting in the garage that I've been procrastinating on installing. All from Crutchfield.

I run a Pioneer MVH-S720BHS, it's a single din that can use your phone as a screen. It sends signal to a 5 channel Pioneer amp, that powers 4 5.25 Kicker CS speakers, and 1 JL 10w3 in a sealed box. The front speakers are in pods, and all the pods are dynamatted, foamed and polyfilled. makes it possible to drive at any speed with no roof and no doors and still enjoy music at any volume. For a v1.0 system it's pretty good.

Also there is a few boxes of Dyna Pad, and mass backed carpeting. Makes the jeep much more comfortable. I didn't realize how much the ambient noise wore on me till I eliminated a good portion of it. Best part is, it's all still easily removable.

I like the original look of the Jeep factory stereo.

I used the CD changer adapter that can be found here "https://www.ebay.com/itm/1234380720...d=link&campid=5337789113&toolid=20001&mkevt=1" and it works great for me.

Factory look with functional AUX cable. Basic plug and play in the back of the unit.
I did that for a long time before I bought the stock radio modified for bluetooth by 1FactoryRadio. I like the tight bluetooth with my iPhone and no wires.

I do, in fact, Still have the cd changer adapter plugged into the radio and coiled up behind the dash!

I also want the dash looking stock with the original factory radio.

Reactions: vicont808
This site contains affiliate links for which Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum may be compensated.
I went with the @Chris setup except I used a JVC marine receiver that cost $120 instead...I'd need to look for the specific model. I was really surprised...the sound is great without dumping a lot of dough for the system. You gotta crank it a little on the highway speeds...but still great with soft top/mud tires.

Reactions: Chris
Thanks everyone for the replies. Lots of good stuff to research. This '01 came with a dead head unit and amp wiring, wanting to fill the dash and keep it clean with Bluetooth.

Just bought the 8" Skar and mono 300.1 Amp package . Pretty budget friendly. The 8 hits pretty hard for an 8 in the ported box it came with.
I think I will custom a box that fits a little better.
Fitting subs is about the only time I wish I had an LJ🤣

I’m running no top, wind noise, damaged hearing and Poco Gold Disc 1 on 25. Lovin’ it.

Reactions: voodooridr
I'm running an Alpine ILX-207 HU. The system is powered by a JL XD700 5 channel amp. The speakers are Infinity Kappa components, 5.25 front and 6.50 rear. My sub is a ported Alpine 10" type R.

Reactions: JMT