Great deals on TJ parts on Amazon!

Looking for parts for your Jeep Wrangler TJ? Checkout the selection of TJ parts Amazon has to offer, many with 2-day Prime shipping!

Click the image below to browse TJ parts on Amazon.

Jeep Wrangler TJ Parts on Amazon

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

What can I get for my tj?

mattyice2

TJ Enthusiast
I think I'm going to sell my Jeep at the end of the summer while car values are high. Mine is a 2004 Sport, 4.0, 5 speed, 175,000 miles. Right now, I would probably put it up for 10,000. Is that too high?

Irun

Jeep Addict
Supporting Member
I think I'm going to sell my Jeep at the end of the summer while car values are high. Mine is a 2004 Sport, 4.0, 5 speed, 175,000 miles. Right now, I would probably put it up for 10,000. Is that too high?
You're in PA, so rust has a lot to do with pricing. If it's accident and rust free, your $10K price would be in the ballpark for today's prices. The frame will be a key determining factor for knowledgeable buyers!

Reactions: mattyice2
OP
mattyice2

mattyice2

TJ Enthusiast
Jeep2.jpg
jeep3.jpg
jeep4.jpg

Reactions: Ron505

Artsifrtsi

I just wanna go wheeling...
Supporting Member
Lol, that clean for the North-East, I'd run a sealed bid sale with the spec, pictures, and a starting bid... let it run for a week and look for highest and best offer...

Reactions: mattyice2