What can you see that went wrong in this video (trail accident)

AMS417

"The Ayatollah of rock and rolla"
Supporting Member
Ran into @hear and his group on the trails this weekend at the bottom of a pretty deep valley. Literally moments later we heard something crashing through the trees above us on the hillside. The video is from the passengers perspective who was out of the vehicle spotting.

How many things can you see that went wrong here? Wish I had a prize to give away for the best answers. There are several things.

I have to really commend @hear and his team for stepping up to check on the driver asap, and leading the recovery efforts. Great stuff all around. No serious injuries. Minor damage to the Jeep. Could have been way worse.

I helped them back to camp after recovery and made a parts run. We also went back to the scene and found a lost wallet for them. They drove the Jeep to the park and were able to drive it home. They text me to let me know they made it ok. Sketchy stuff no doubt.

Yeah, could have been way worse from what you stated. Those tires looked to be street tires and full of mud like a Jeep on ice skates.

Bye Courtney 🤣
First time I watch the video I couldn't breathe from laughing.

200.gif