What causes the backflip rollover?

There is a lot to learn and a lot of useful information posted here. I don't think I will ever put myself in those types of situations because of how we plan to use our Jeep but if we do get to the point of exploring some more technical terrain, I would sign up for some lessons from an experienced "Wheeler" first.

What about just using the front locker? Locked front keeps pulling, when the front lifts there's only one rear wheel driving which hopefully would spin.

Also wonder how much big ol spare tires hanging off the back contribute (and coolers etc etc).

What about just using the front locker? Locked front keeps pulling, when the front lifts there's only one rear wheel driving which hopefully would spin.

Also wonder how much big ol spare tires hanging off the back contribute (and coolers etc etc).

If you can get up the obstacle with just the front locker, then yeah.

Get rid of the front locker, too. Anything you can do to reduce traction will help keep the Jeep from getting into a lot of scary situations.