What constitutes "Made in the USA"?

You can tell if its from Canada because on the Build sheet its would have 'Aye!' after every part hehe :D
It's "Eh"! Not "Aye" lol And as for the American aspect of it, as long as a certain percentage is assembled IN the USA, parts can come from anywhere...

Reactions: Kiwi TJ
My recently purchased 2012 Rubicon's 5-speed automatic tranmission has a metal badge proudly proclaiming; "Made in Mexico" and it works as advertised. I can idle through places my M38A1 would stink up with clutch smoke.

My American made Tunda transmission is Japanese and performed flawlessly for 286,000 miles. So far.

Maybe if the Marketplace were allowed to work freely, we would be able to buy better products, cheaper.
Buying American wiped out Detroit. They thought they had a monopoly, cared more about Unions, Stock dividends and profits than where the money from it came from. Meanwhile, Toyota continued a philosophy of 'continual improvement' dating from their founding. And the people footing the bills for Detroit found better cars for less money.