What did you do to / in your garage / shop today?

Sometimes it's nice to do a project where you just settle into a groove and go.
But I'm pretty sure my attention span would be fighting that groove all the way to the end.

It is. Just pop in the ear buds on the days selection and go. One of my weld fixtures does 5 left and right pairs at a time.

But at some point, you look at the not done pile after going for what seemed like an eternity and yer only half done :(

Reactions: J.Pierce
What are those?

The welded pieces are Polaris XP1000, Turbo S, Pro XP rear sway bar disconnect brackets.

The just cut plate is Can Am X3 front and rear sway bar disconnect brackets.

SxS rock crawling stuff is my jam.

hd disco1.jpg

flex.jpg

murray4 (3).jpg

20190420_164338.jpg

Reactions: CMBD
haven't recovered from the move yet, so...nothing. Haven't even driven the Jeep in about 11 days.

PXL_20230207_031556799.jpg

Reactions: PCO6
Replaced my sister in-laws brakes, cleaned up & lubed the slide pins and bled the lines. It has a rotating rear caliper pistons - never came across that before.

Reactions: Zorba
I am waiting on a 45° schedule 80 elbow so I can complete my subpanel. This has been a real hard piece to find and had to order it online. I placed my Ace Hardware order on Sunday, and it is still showing the order as "processing"😑

My only knockout that I can use, this panel is in such a dumb spot.
20230212_110127.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: Zorba
I am waiting on a 45° schedule 80 elbow so I can complete my subpanel. This has been a real hard piece to find and had to order it online. I placed my Ace Hardware order on Sunday, and it is still showing the order as "processing"😑

My only knockout that I can use, this panel is in such a dumb spot.
View attachment 400849

what size elbow you need, i'll check my electrician's truck, he's in the office today for some HR paperwork so i can go pilfer

what size elbow you need, i'll check my electrician's truck, he's in the office today for some HR paperwork so i can go pilfer

Appreciate the offer! 1.5", if not, then no worries. I could probably order online from elsewhere, was just hoping to get one this weekend as it is supposed to be mid 50s with blue skies.

Appreciate the offer! 1.5", if not, then no worries. I could probably order online from elsewhere, was just hoping to get one this weekend as it is supposed to be mid 50s with blue skies.

shoot he's only got big fuckers in the truck today, he's on foundations duty for the next few weeks go figure.. was worth a shot!

Reactions: tworley
Do you have access to a conduit bender? You could make your own.

View attachment 400874

Only a 1/2". This is for the SER (1/0-1/0-1/0-2), so it needs to be 1.5" conduit. A 10' galvanized pipe is $75🤯 Flexible conduit (needs to ship) is $65. I've already got a 1.5"x10' schedule 80 rigid pipe, just need the one short 45°

Reactions: pc1p