What did you do to / in your garage / shop today?

Yesterday was motorcycle-day…
New tires, internal TPMS sensors, wheel bearings and some chrome polishing…

9E0ED65C-4E6D-445E-B733-B49675993FF7.jpeg

AA3EF9D9-E9A5-4D38-A748-B09AACC49548.jpeg

8F1DB6FC-294E-46D4-91E2-7E99C1B9E6BF.jpeg

Hung this on the wall, yes I know it's crooked by gosh🤣 i didnt have a ladder handy and stood on the tire!!!

It's from a Go Topless Day event last year in Ranger GA.

Yes I know my shop is dirty to 🤣
22298.jpeg

I had talked to @tr21triton on another forum and had invited him to come over to WTJF forum, and then invited him to meet up with @AndyG @Hog And myself for some light wheeling and meet new folks!!!!!!!

It was a great time!!!!!

Hung this on the wall, yes I know it's crooked by gosh🤣 i didnt have a ladder handy and stood on the tire!!!

View attachment 437122

I had talked to @tr21triton on another forum and had invited him to come over to WTJF forum, and then invited him to meet up with @AndyG @Hog And myself for some light wheeling and meet new folks!!!!!!!

It was a great time!!!!!

Did you show each other your ducks?

I reset my Coyote deflators, I ordered them at 12psi but 2 of them went to 10psi and the other 2 went to 8psi
It took several attempts to get them back to where they belong but they all seem to be good.
I was using the Viair 440P compressor so it took longer than it should have
After that I rounded up all my Home Depot gift cards and bought my garage a gift
20230701_144558.jpg

I reset my Coyote deflators, I ordered them at 12psi but 2 of them went to 10psi and the other 2 went to 8psi
It took several attempts to get them back to where they belong but they all seem to be good.
I was using the Viair 440P compressor so it took longer than it should have
After that I rounded up all my Home Depot gift cards and bought my garage a gift
View attachment 437136

How are you liking the Husky compressor.

View attachment 437122

It was a great time!!!!!

it was great to meet you all !!! made some good friends and got to meet THE OFFICIAL JEEP PERVERT !