What did you do to your LJ today?

voodooridr

TJ Enthusiast
H
Friday I picked up a hard top. As much as I like the doors off, top off feel, the air conditioning and quiet ride are nice with the hard top. Now I just need two Jeeps, one with a hard top, one with a bikini top.
Friday I picked up a hard top. As much as I like the doors off, top off feel, the air conditioning and quiet ride are nice with the hard top. Now I just need two Jeeps, one with a hard top, one with a bikini top.

View attachment 186098
@Viking Jeeper How do you like those Fuel wheels? I'm having a hard time deciding between those and the Methods, I have Methods on my F250 and love them but I know nothing about the Fuels

Viking Jeeper

Formerly known as "Mike the Silver TJ"
Supporting Member
How do you like those Fuel wheels? I'm having a hard time deciding between those and the Methods, I have Methods on my F250 and love them but I know nothing about the Fuels
I picked them for the style but also because I knew exactly what I was getting as far as backspace and offset because when I bought my other Jeep it had Fuel wheels in the exact same size, just different design. I am very happy with my choice of wheels but I have also seen some methods that I really like. I sold the Jeep on the left in this picture but those are the wheels it had on it when I bought it.

IMG_5706.jpeg

IMG_5706.jpeg

Reactions: voodooridr

Shinebox_LJ

Man. Nice Jeep. I'm envious. I like the switch to black flares. I never liked that stock semi matching color.

Your Jeep is my dream Jeep. LJ, khaki color, at and 4.0. I would be good to go. Thats what my next Jeep is.
Thanks brother! I actually kind of dug the matching colors lol I think that was primarily a 05 LJ package. The khaki wasn’t my fav color but after having it now it grew on me quickly. Everyone seems to prefer it to the black as well.

rjinaz86323

Grasslands of Arizona
Supporting Member
What is wrong with using the stock tire carrier for your spare?

I didn't realize they were that much different than a TJ. I am running 33's and using the stock carrier, but maybe your bumper sits higher than mine. Make sure you extend your rubber tire bumpers so they make good contact with the tire to avoid vibration and damage to tailgate/hinges.

Looks good with those wheels and tires.

Reactions: isaac2098

sourbluff

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
First day at SMORR my younger brother got the rear plate. I guess he figured should balance it out on the last day.

DD1419A3-3E17-4306-898D-5ABBE9D0A138.jpeg

voodooridr

TJ Enthusiast
Ordered a set of StableSeat tip/slide bushings
The drivers seat has a slight but noticeable clunk in corners and it's making my eye twitch