T-Shirts

Order your offical Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum t-shirt today!

Click here to order!

Jeep Wrangler TJ Forum T-Shirts

What did you do to your LJ today?

Fughuert

TJ Enthusiast
6F703DB8-DF72-4C10-BDAC-94D09B72F6A2.jpeg
1C44860E-BEA5-45DE-9EBB-C92E78930439.jpeg

Genright fenders installed to replace the rotted factory fenders.

The instructions for these suck, if you go with them and get the inner fender kit they tell you to install the outer first then the inner, I found this to be impossible and had to remove the fender and reinstall.

Otherwise pretty happy with the look.

Having quite the struggle getting the 3/4 led to work correctly even after reading all the threads on front leds.

brewtus98

TJ Enthusiast
Oh yeah, while had it up on jackstands in garage decided to pull the rear upper shock bolts to never-seize them. 90k miles and all original. Came out without breaking any. So thankful this lifelong OHIO Jeep was very rarely driven in winter! Should be good now when time comes to lift it.

Reactions: pc1p

MountaineerTom

LJ Enthusiast, Retired USAF Weapons Loader
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Yesterday, drove from central SC to the Outer Banks of NC and got 17 MPG in one 220 mile stretch. Obviously highway miles. Pretty happy with that.
On the flip side, after almost a week of being aired down and playing around on the beach, I got 8 MPG over 115 miles. :ROFLMAO:

Claytone

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
I made a little noise reduction improvement for the sunrider arm area.
My buddy had some hood insulation foam leftover and I cut a couple of strips to fill the top of the door surrounds. It made a difference. Now that it’s full-door and top closed up season I like it to be quiet(ish).

C3A68C9C-1E44-445C-9E4F-C0C4FE86C919.jpeg

csaxj3

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
sorry for no sound, for some reason the device was connecting to bluetooth in the jeep and didn't pick up any sound.

All the IFS rigs (Land Cruiser 100's, Tacoma's, 4Runners, Nissan's, etc... had to take the over the rocks track due to lack of articulation. A blue Tacoma attempted the bonus line and ate a rear door when it slid off the rock into the ones on the side.

Taking the bonus line was fun vs up and over.

Last edited:
Reactions: pc1p