What did you do to your TJ today?

Installed new Pro Comps 7069 wheels

DE1DD243-39D0-44DE-B11E-3BA9EB57A0C8.jpeg

B171C3CE-CC49-4A70-8D10-C7DD3A42B1C2.jpeg

I
This is another what I did FOR my '01 Jeep Wrangler and not what I did TO the Jeep.
Previously I had found a dealership that was blowing out parts from their warehouse and found NOS replacement door panels for my '01.
Yesterday I purchased a spare climate control console w/ A/C and a spare Mopar radiator for a manual transmission.
Since parts have become more difficult to source for our Jeeps in the past 20 months; when certain parts come available I purchase the parts as spares.
know I need to source a spare mopar auto radiator

Drove over to lake Couer d Alene this morning to watch the Bald Eagles fish for their breakfast, then drove home backroads and ran across these guys
20211125_130011.jpg

20211125_130030.jpg

Also found a herd of turkeys, apparently they knew it was too late to cook them up for Thanksgiving dinner

Reactions: 05 White X
Drove over to lake Couer d Alene this morning to watch the Bald Eagles fish for their breakfast, then drove home backroads and ran across these guys
View attachment 292530
View attachment 292531

Also found a herd of turkeys, apparently they knew it was too late to cook them up for Thanksgiving dinner
Nice, Elk haven't been around my place lately and the Turkeys also thanks maybe the dog convincing the Turkeys to stay away.

Reactions: voodooridr
Went for a late night drive to see if my cheap China lights still worked good. Felt like it was daylight. :cool: $80 (headlights & driving lights). The oncoming drivers didn't like them as much as me. I got high beamed 3-4 times and had to return the favor to show them what my high beams really look like.:oops:
Rubi lights.png

Last edited:
Oil and filter change no metallic flakes or glitter, cleanest looking & colour oil I have ever changed, must be the synthetic filter? well it would want to be given the price compared to a standard filter or maybe the Magnatec?
Oil Colour was a deep amber so I had to go buy a case of "Tui" my favourite New Zealand beer about the same colour as the oil that came out, I had to keep my tongue from licking at that amber stuff as I was laying on my back on the hot asphalt in 35c temp :) I did notice though laying on my back there looking around for trouble that the inside of my metric Wildpeaks show OD: and OW: in inches.

Went for a late night drive to see if my cheap China lights still worked good. Felt like it was daylight. :cool: $80 (headlights & driving lights). The oncoming drivers didn't like them as much as me. I got high beamed 3-4 times and had to return the favor to show them what my high beams really look like.:oops:
View attachment 292594
Please at least try to adjust them properly..

Looks very nice though, huge step up from factory bulbs for sure

Reactions: Tob