What did you do to your TJ today?

Went for a late night drive to see if my cheap China lights still worked good. Felt like it was daylight. :cool: $80 (headlights & driving lights). The oncoming drivers didn't like them as much as me. I got high beamed 3-4 times and had to return the favor to show them what my high beams really look like.:oops:
View attachment 292594
Any picture of what the lights look like on the Jeep?

Muvva Suckas! removed my rear seat brackets at last and had to use a 36" pipe extension even after soaking the Torx for a few weeks! 3 foot bar inside the rear of a TJ wasn't easy! 39C in the shade today in Perth (102F) so I had to do it late afternoon. and then this pulled up and parked, Mr Top Knot Groomed beard didn't even acknowledge a real jeep? lol

Muvva suckas.jpg

Poncy poser .jpg

Last edited:
While you are active! :) how does a 1 inch body lift work? My body spacers now are 3/4" at the moment so do the new 1" spacers come up at 1 & 3/4 "?
Cheers.
The BL spacers are 1" or 1.25" and you still use the old stock rubber mounts. They just mount above the stock ones, so they lift it exactly the size of the spacer. I guess that means yes. ;)
Body-Lift.jpg

Last edited:
Gonna have to stop on my way to work today and pick up some new U Joints for the rear drive shaft, developed a vibration on the way home and gonna nip it in the bud while I am off for the next 5 days!!!!!
Well I picked up said U-Joints, waited till this morning when, yes for real, it was butt crack cold in the shop to install them. :eek::eek::eek:

Then I had ordered a new shifter handle/knob cause the old 8 ball (pool ball not blow) wasn't really what I wanted (it was on the Jeep when I bought it). I installed this instead!!!!!
20211127_092357_copy_800x600.jpg

Pay no attention to the nasty inside, it will get cleaned out on a warm day!!!!! :cool: :cool: 🤫 🤫

Well I picked up said U-Joints, waited till this morning when, yes for real, it was butt crack cold in the shop to install them. :eek::eek::eek:

Then I had ordered a new shifter handle/knob cause the old 8 ball (pool ball not blow) wasn't really what I wanted (it was on the Jeep when I bought it). I installed this instead!!!!!
View attachment 292802

Pay no attention to the nasty inside, it will get cleaned out on a warm day!!!!! :cool: :cool: 🤫 🤫
Classic shift knob. Going to be wicked cold to grab when temps drop!!

View attachment 292802

Lemme get that 8 ball

It wasn't today but a few weeks ago I did the cooling system overhaul. Really happy with that. My LJ has had a good year so far. New BM pads, rotors, calipers, extended brake lines, ball joints, axle U joints, and the entire cooling system overhaul. I'm hoping for some snow here soon.

Reactions: L J