What did you do to your TJ today?

I’m a little more curious how they tip the newspaper delivery guy when he runs between 2-4 am…
I give them Christmas cards (Dollar Tree) with my return address on the envelope. 🤫 Just slip in some cash or a check and mail away. Others tip every few months when they pay their bill online. Off to work now (1:26am).

In West Australia they used to deliver papers in VW Beetle's with the passenger door cut down, they would throw the paper from drivers side through the passenger side onto the front lawns! They were not official but just improvised, passenger seat removed with a box of papers in its place grab and throw and it worked. Life has gone so un simple! :(

Started cleaning up the frame.

20211130_151609-jpg.jpg

20211130_180638-jpg.jpg

I saw someone on another forum bought a UCF aluminum front bumper (9 lbs.) and they only cost $224 with free shipping. I might have to sell my steel LoD bumper now. :unsure:
View attachment 293566
I ran one of these for years and liked it. Act fast...

1 item$224.00
Discount(s)$33.60
ShippingFree

• Black Friday - Cyber Monday Week Sale 2021
    -15.00%
Have a promo code?

Total (tax excl.)$190.40
Taxes$0.00

I ran one of these for years and liked it. Act fast...

1 item$224.00
Discount(s)$33.60
ShippingFree

• Black Friday - Cyber Monday Week Sale 2021
    -15.00%
Have a promo code?

Total (tax excl.)$190.40
Taxes$0.00
Damn you! Now I have to order it. ;) I wish the rear bumper was as inexpensive. 👍

p.s. It says you can leave it bare metal and not treat or paint it. Is this true? I like the bare aluminum look.

• Haha
Reactions: Irun
Damn you! Now I have to order it. ;) I wish the rear bumper was as inexpensive. 👍

p.s. It says you can leave it bare metal and not treat or paint it. Is this true? I like the bare aluminum look.
You can. I generally take a scotch brite pad to bare aluminum and it cleans up nicely. Since you don't have a winch, removing it to do this will be easy.

Reactions: TheBoogieman

If I hadn't just ordered their aluminum/hybrid rear bumper, I'd be all over this. I want a new front bumper but need the rear since I crumpled my OEM coming down on a rock. Lightweight and damn good looking...yes, please!

Could you expand on this mod w/ some details and descriptive photos.,it looks ver effective.
There’s not much to it, really.
The light mounts to the tin separating the housing.
Wire in a plug to adapt the new light.

D73FF00C-75BD-4395-BF69-7089C468B48E.jpeg

012CA274-3744-4B8E-9CCA-0EC424ABD35B.jpeg

I’ll flip mine so the LED pyramid has the 2 at the bottom and one on top. It may or may not make a difference, but makes the most sense just looking at the light.

I have some adapter sockets coming and will have a couple for sale soon.

Reactions: FlyingMuleRider
Just ordered the UCF no body lift transfer case/engine skid plates from UCF, Advance Adapters slip yoke eliminator from Summit Racing and the SAAY cable shifter kit from Amazon. I will order the new drive shaft from Tom Woods after I have installed everything. One note about the SAAY off road shift cable is that I tried to order from them on the web site. After entering all of my information and hitting complete order the system just locks up. I have sent an email/called and text and NO reply from them after 3 days now. So, with that said I have ordered the shift cable from Amazon. I do not know why SAAY Off Road customer service is so poor.