What did you do to your TJ today?

Put my heated seat cover back on. :D
CD8A3971-B9A6-4711-A5D9-F87130756180.jpeg

Someday I want to get some of the Bartact (Hopefully that is the right name, LOL) seat covers and actual heating elements to put on both seats. Tired of looking at the ugly ripped passenger seat. For now this Walmart special heated cover works great!! :D

Where is Nicosia?

Do you have camels there?

I always thought a 2 hump camel would be better than a single humper. Sort of the LJ of camels. I think their registration paperwork at the camel board should say "unlimited".
I once knew a camel who had 3 humps...we called him 'Humphrey' lol
( sorry guys that was a bad dad joke )

Bought some ultra strong Neodymium magnets with fitted eye hooks/bolts (same as fishing magnets)
to tie down my soft racks to the rear with hard top on, did not drill tiedown eye bolts as it was suggested on here that the panels above rear flares were way too thin gauge steel. Now i cant get them Furkers off without scratching the paint all the way down to the underseal so they are keepers lol :) Will post pics but its dark in OZ at the moment. Wow these magnets are strong! maybe a good idea maybe not lol

Last edited:
Bought some ultra strong Neodymium magnets with fitted eye hooks/bolts (same as fishing magnets)
to tie down my soft racks to the rear with hard top on, did not drill tiedown eye bolts as it was suggested on here that the panels above rear flares were way too thin gauge steel. Now i cant get them Furkers off without scratching the paint all the way down to the underseal so they are keepers lol :) Will post pics but its dark in OZ at the moment. Wow these magnets are strong! maybe a good idea maybe not lol
I'm afraid of magnets causing rust. I've seen it with the magnet signs on work trucks.

Will post pics but its dark in OZ at the moment. Wow these magnets are strong! maybe a good idea maybe not lol

You're roughly 12 hours ahead of us, give or take a time zone or two, and it's dark both here and there, at 5:15 AM EST.

The magnets don't sound like a bad idea. Since they are so friggin' strong I'd use the thinnest piece of plastic between the magnets and the body to reduce the chance of scratches.

I'm afraid of magnets causing rust. I've seen it with the magnet signs on work trucks.

The problem there is usually how they tend to hold any moisture/salt/etc. that gets behind them just like the dreaded undercoating does. If they were regularly taken off for some cleaning there would be no problem but the guys with the business just keep on working for money and don't think about that.

Reactions: Grote