What did you do to your TJ today?

That's what I thought. His ad sounded like a disclaimer. I wasn't sure if this was supposed to be good or bad?
" Price is 15K firm. Everything works in this series III. Runs, stops, and performs like Land Rover series do.":rolleyes:
Which means the electrical system fails and it leaks oil...

:)

My 2003 Rubicon just passed the 100k mark.

20201115_165022.jpg

Which means the electrical system fails and it leaks oil...

:)
I worked with a guy that really liked the Defenders. He flew from Dallas to Alabama, I think, to pick one up for $40k and drive it back. I asked him, "what are you going to do if you get there and there's something wrong with it, like it leaks oil?" He said, "if a Land Rover doesn't leak oil, that means it's not full." So why are you paying 40 grand for this thing??

I worked with a guy that really liked the Defenders. He flew from Dallas to Alabama, I think, to pick one up for $40k and drive it back. I asked him, "what are you going to do if you get there and there's something wrong with it, like it leaks oil?" He said, "if a Land Rover doesn't leak oil, that means it's not full." So why are you paying 40 grand for this thing??
that's VW's "if there isn't oil under it, there isn't oil in it" - but we only pay like 5K 😁

Reactions: anarce
Do you know why the British don’t build television sets?

They can’t figure out a way to make them leak oil...

Last edited: