What did you do to your TJ today?

Ready for Festivus!
1607455589164-1979166722.jpg

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and Hog
Added some rocker switches to the dash. Put a superbrightleds light inside the Tuffy center console and the other is a switch to disable the interior lights when the doors are off (yes I could just pull the fuse, but this is easier and I needed a project). Labeled rocker switch covers from Pacer are on the way.

9B36C241-E256-4A72-9B4D-30503763F634.jpeg

B1F6D370-C574-4FE7-9583-D565E566A2A5.jpeg

Last edited:
Ordered my Christmas present from my hubby. LOL He asked me what I wanted, I told him, he said go ahead and order them. :D

Got the Bartact black and graphite seat covers and a heated seat kit. Kit gets here tomorrow, who knows when the covers will get here. :D Hopefully before Christmas though. :D

Ordered my Christmas present from my hubby. LOL He asked me what I wanted, I told him, he said go ahead and order them. :D

Got the Bartact black and graphite seat covers and a heated seat kit. Kit gets here tomorrow, who knows when the covers will get here. :D Hopefully before Christmas though. :D
Good call. I love them!

6201B3A1-BF99-4F71-9D2F-ECFF64BB41F4.jpeg

AC66B391-713E-47A8-B3FD-B8DD9DB6C90D.jpeg

New transmission mount in, stripped two of the nuts between the mount and trans, breakaway, nut extractor, breaker bar and extension did the job, thought something was going to break for sure! Also tweaked the transmission pan bolts, they were pretty loose and some weeping, a filter change is on the cards so hopefully enough to stop the weeping for now

My OCD got the best of me today. Ridiculous amounts of dust after my last three outings.

I have been planning to pulling my TJ apart like this, not so much for dust, but to track down all the rattles and creaks in the dash, then repaint. You can come help!

Here's mine. They aren't cheap but after 2+ years of a semi messy guy like me and the first summer of a dog with muddy paws they're still like new.
2019bartact.jpg

I imagine you asked about your favorite color. i knw my wife did for her purple JK but they said the only purple they will do is the stitching of the logo because they couldn't find any purple dye for the material that wouldn't sun fade.

I had removed all the decals as I wanted a blank canvas to debate what I wanted. So my wife thinking that’ she would help ordered these. Not really a fan of the skull/punisher thing but didn’t want to hurt her feelings so I put them on. If I decide I don’t like them I will come with something like “sorry babe they got scuffed by a branch and I had to remove them”.

At least they have the Air Force Insignia.

CE5D86B0-BB2C-411B-93C5-34A0DDC56AF9.jpeg