What did you do to your TJ today?

Bought this key ring. It almost got stolen by localView attachment 212343 thieves😁
One might think they are after the almond, but that`s not the case.
Key ring is what they are after!
At a quick glance I thought the Green parrot was the keyring...and the Grey one was not impressed haha

• Haha
Reactions: HYRYSC and Fonz54
Added some new shoes today. Maxxis Razr 33s.
20201222_164221.jpg
20201222_164231.jpg
20201222_164248.jpg

Jumped in the Jeep last night and no sounds ☹️ ...checked out and couple things and found the fuse had blown...and of course murphy's law the only fuse I 'don't have' was the 10 amp I needed. :rolleyes: and the shops had shut.
Pinched one from the fog lights and bam !! ... the Rolling Stones were singing again.

Bought this key ring. It almost got stolen by localView attachment 212343 thieves😁
One might think they are after the almond, but that`s not the case.
Key ring is what they are after!

Mine loves my keyrings, but prefers the Buell key ring (more shiny thing on the Buell keyring.)

(And I have to say, I'm always amazed at people with two or more parrots. Mine is so loud he's barely tolerable, but put him near another bird, and the noise goes off the hook. My ex had to baby sit mine when I was hospitalized for six months, and she has a sun conure and with my mitred conure they drove her batty.)

Finally made the appointment to have my P0462 code looked at.

So far:
- Replaced fuel pump/sending unit with a Delphi
- Inspected the plug/wiring at the pump when installed
- Inspected the wiring/harness from the tank to the VSS
- Inspected the wiring/harness from the firewall to the PCM
- Unplugged and inspected the PCM plugs C2 & C3

Every time I start up, I get the CEL and the fuel gauge shows pegged empty. If I clear the code prior to start-up, no CEL and the gauge is pretty accurate. At this point it has to be a wire issue between the tank and PCM I haven't found yet or the PCM itself.

So I'm at my wit's end, and with snow on the ground as of today, my interest in climbing in and going hand-over-hand on the harness again is less than zero. I give up.
Dropped it off for this. Fingers crossed they can get to the bottom of things. I’m over it.

Dropped it off for this. Fingers crossed they can get to the bottom of things. I’m over it.
Well, that was a waste of a half hour of diagnostic time. They said they followed the diagnostic steps and think it’s a bad sending unit. They didn’t drop the tank to test the circuits at the pump connection, which are the first steps of the Powertrain Manual. So I guess I’ll be dropping the tank again in my parents’ unheated garage to check the circuit. I have a hard time believing the Delphi pump/sending unit was bad. FML.

Mine loves my keyrings, but prefers the Buell key ring (more shiny thing on the Buell keyring.)

(And I have to say, I'm always amazed at people with two or more parrots. Mine is so loud he's barely tolerable, but put him near another bird, and the noise goes off the hook. My ex had to baby sit mine when I was hospitalized for six months, and she has a sun conure and with my mitred conure they drove her batty.)
We have total of 6😅 sometimes the noise really gets pretty intensive😬
That green one we adopted from local zoo when they got rid of their parrots. There was a flock of conures and i have never heard a noise like that😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Blondie70

One of my good friends here has 2 parrots. He says it's pretty much like having children 😆

One of my good friends here has 2 parrots. He says it's pretty much like having children 😆
As cool as I think it might (or not) be to own one as a pet, seeing them in the wild is amazing. Even though they fly in a loose formation, they are ALWAYS in pairs.
My great aunt had one that I remember well, used to bite her all the time, his name was George Rats. I think he was about 100 when I was 8...She would buy me cereal when I visited and he would always get out of his cage and steal the box before I would even get there....Come to think of it, she was about 100 as well.

Nothing! its 105 here 2pm on Christmas eve and one of my air cons have given up the goat :( too hot to go to the beach but just got my Yakima LightMate delivered to go on my tow hitch cargo carrier. you must have your rear plate visible and illuminated here in Australia so the speed cameras can still get ya lol

yak.jpg