What did you do to your TJ today?

Changed out my ignition system this morning. Including the cam position sensor.

CC6C9B08-5BBA-487F-AECB-57005EFD2B57.jpeg

2F6ABA65-943F-45B4-894B-A4AE4A5C9579.jpeg

09CA6B7D-CAB7-4FBF-AB24-FB9E8EFC424C.jpeg

0D24C0A0-2FF2-494C-9AC4-C1BAECA1E5ED.jpeg

2F848D2B-CF85-4D4F-B617-D802138705B8.jpeg

Your gonna love those Bartact covers. Funny the things we can use the molle and pouches for. I carry a subcompact in the same spot you have TP. Is the hair spray for you potato gun launcher?? :unsure: :rolleyes:

We should start a Bartact thread with the uses and pics........

View attachment 213485
Looks like you are well prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse...............or looters. 😎

Installed a new stereo and healtech speedometer calibrator I got for Christmas. I tried a new gear but it had issues so I sent it back and went that route in case I change tires.

My wife gave me a new 3 ton 24" jack and the kids 6 ton locking jack stands. Should be safer to work.

I have a 1" aluminum body lift and a Savvy shifter cable to install. But I got busy rebuilding the kid's brakes so she could stop.

I prepared a place...for the work bench I shall build for future Jeep repairs and projects. Finally have more room to work than just on the top or my toolbox. Moved stuff around to have a decent “Jeep” parts shelf to the right. Jeep isn’t moving until I get the new waterpump and thermostat put in, waiting on parts sucks.

68628573-386B-47A6-B671-C11EAFDE6DE1.jpeg

Flushed cooling system. Tip for another easy “special tool” for the block drain plug is to pick up a grade 8 bolt and grind it into the 8mm square. I used one I had laying around that was 6” long then simply placed a 5/8 socket on it and took it out.

Reactions: GEEP4ME and Ephry73
4 inches fresh snow last nite , so I packed the gravel driveway to harden up for snowblower then off for a sunny dAy tour . Thru some hills in 2wd then 4wd ,then spun a few shitties . Tried to lock up the brakes for controlled skids and had a ball . Ozark Mountain Daredevils just a blastin. Not bad for an old guy!
Got home sprayed down the upper portion then sprayed the complete undercarriage started the garage heater and fan ,dry now.

4 inches fresh snow last nite , so I packed the gravel driveway to harden up for snowblower then off for a sunny dAy tour . Thru some hills in 2wd then 4wd ,then spun a few shitties . Tried to lock up the brakes for controlled skids and had a ball . Ozark Mountain Daredevils just a blastin. Not bad for an old guy!
Got home sprayed down the upper portion then sprayed the complete undercarriage started the garage heater and fan ,dry now.
Never did get the eggs , milk or bread . Oh well tomorrow.

Started a few projects for the week. One was add two small LED cubes to the light bar. These are single led but really bright and only draw 6w each. Made by or for caterpillar.
001(156).jpg

001(153).jpg

001(159).jpg

Also installing a trans cooler. A nice medium size in front of the radiator. Pulled the headlight and bucket to insert it. Still need to make the mount

001(154).jpg