What did you do to your TJ today?

Had a couple rattling door panels, due to broken door panel clips. These were a perfect solution for replacing broken clips from 1/2 or full door panels. They share the same four post design as the original clips, which reduces the likelihood of breaking the plastic panel.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08RB7HWX4/?tag=wranglerorg-20

I'm moving there soon. :unsure:
I tried back in 1999. Had to have a huge bank account. If you wanted to bring or start a business, you had to have enough capital to pay for the employees for 2 years. THEN any other business you might compete with was canvased for approval. It was basically a no go. I had a lot of respect for that actually. Look at he contrast between our two countries.

Reactions: Blondie70
Got my daughters TJ some new shoes yesterday . Previously over the last month I did:

1.25” Savvy body lift
1” Brown Dog Motor Mounts (what a PITA)
2” OME HD springs
Rancho 5000x shocks
JKS Sway Bar disconnects

Previous owner had scored some Rubicon wheels. I liked them and it saved me some to keep them so I went with the Duratrac 265 75R16 C rated for now.

Plan is to switch her out of it when she goes off to college next fall. Then it’s mine. Regear from 3.07 is next. ASAP
C93EA46A-804B-47E0-ABFA-0CA27C7AC0DF.jpeg

Swapped back to the hard top.
20211017_144345.jpg

After watching the video on how to actually install the top from Jeep, I realized the jumper was still attached to the hardtop. According to the video, it is supposed to be removed after the top is removed the first time. It helped bridge the wires over the soft top when the Jeep shipped with the dual top option.
20211017_143903.jpg

Break in still on going. Thought I would head over to PIR as it's a few miles away. There is a stretch of river bed to the north of it. Got to test out the lockers on a short sandy hill climb. Doing great. Just 3/4 tank of fuel away from the 500 mile break in.

For the NASCAR geeks amoung us.
pir001.jpg

So I bought my 2004 rhd in 2019, since I converted it from a 42rle to a nv3550 I have systematically been going through the wiring. I noticed a green jumper wire coming from under the engine bay fuse box and going to the number 4 injector green wire. So today I pulled the fuse box off and apart and low and behold the original wire still there but cut and a jumper in its place. 🤯 ignorance is bliss I suppose. In any case jumper wire removed original wire repaired, Jeep runs great.

Read through how others had put sound deadening Noico in tub area. So Ordered some and tore everything apart to do it. Pretty much as others had described. Two rollers suggested with link on original post were a god sent. Lots of fussy work. Stuff is easy to work with and sticks great. but hard/time consuming doing all the curved surfaces. It seems to help, but I still need to figure out where the wind noise is coming from by door gasket/or windshield. can't feel any wind, but noise is loud at speeds.
Noico cargo-1.jpg
Noico front-3.jpg
Noico cargo-5.jpg