What did you do to your TJ today?

Well, it was a couple days ago, but I installed my powertrax no-slip front lunchbox.

02B380C1-2E84-438C-B61C-7CEC1F1D777C.jpeg
B3FE7A7F-D938-4F9E-9F39-155D5DF81F2F.jpeg

Beauty! Is it a original SS? 454 I presume??
No it’s a 72 cloned,I didn’t want to cut up an original
I asked for stickers with my order… didn’t get any. Maybe I’ll try asking again over the phone, since they don’t answer emails 🤔🤣 I love that the savvy customer service thread is *still* ongoing 😂😂
i know I want one to put on the gas skid

Reactions: HBomber8
Alright up for grabs if anyone is interested I have a non skim pcm with dash cluster and tcm. The cluster is out of my 2003 and the pcm and tcm is out of my 2004 TJ. Yes both of my jeeps are non skim black keyed Jeeps. I also have a 42rle with 117,000 miles on it good transmission but swapped it out with a nv3550.

Got my 6 monthly inspection pass sticker this morning....Im now legal and good right through Summer. ☀️.... was warned about a worn Panhard bushing so I'll get that done before the next check-up....but I'm stoked !!

sed-inside-illustration-inspection-passed-93261767.jpg

Last edited:
CEL light was on, downstream #2 wasn't reading. Ordered the correct sensors (all 4 four, just in case). Took 15 minutes to replace both downstream sensors last night, cleared the code, and we're good to go! Turns out the PO was using bosch (blech) sensors and the 4.0 didn't like them. Never changed sensors before, but love the thrill of learning to do a little job that has a big impact

Next up: all new spark plugs! those fancy schmancy iridium ones that are supposed to last forever. Never changed spark plugs before, so should be interesting. Also, gonna pour a bottle of Sea Foam down her gullet and see if we can clear out those cats, rather than paying $500 for a new set.

Gonna be a helluva night!

Step 1. Getting MaxBilt console wired along with reverse lights, PIAA off-road lights, and rock lights. Painless 7 circuit relay/fuse box install. 3 Constant Hot (Console courtesy lights, Rock, Reverse/Work), 4 Ignition Hot (Offroad lights +++).
Mounted Painless on what appears to be 2nd battery tray on driver's side. 2 existing holes were perfect for the base and 1/4-20 nutserts.
.Step 1. Getting MaxBilt console wired along with reverse lights, PIAA off-road lights, and rock lights. Painless 7 circuit relay/fuse box install.

View attachment 285423

View attachment 285424

PXL_20211021_232246042.jpg

Last edited:
Got out the fall wardrobe and took out the back seat, ready to load up in the morning for the 250 mile trip to Pigeon Forge for my 28th wedding anniversary and JeepToberfest.

I can see getting used to no back seat- actually have some room- I despise dragging luggage out the doors or even the sides or over the back seat.

I am so thankful to have a vehicle that is so fun to own, drive, and monkey with.

Jeeps are like Legos for adults.

DEE6B68F-8E04-47CF-9297-E59BC5C3CF80.jpeg

Last edited:
Got out the fall wardrobe and took out the back seat, ready to load up in the morning for the 250 mile trip to Pigeon Forge for my 28th wedding anniversary and JeepToberfest.

I can see getting used to no back seat- actually have some room- I despise dragging luggage out the doors or even the sides or over the back seat.

I am so thankful to have a vehicle that is so fun to own, drive, and monkey with.

Jeeps are like Legos for adults.
Yall have fun bud!!!!! Hopefully see you Sunday afternoon on you return trip!!!!!