What did you do to your TJ today?

Yall have fun bud!!!!! Hopefully see you Sunday afternoon on you return trip!!!!!
For some reason my pic didn’t post-

9D72F616-E395-4101-89FB-4506DA6A1325.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: John Cooper
where you taken that tree LOL
Back to the woods- there is a story there-

Went riding dirt bikes in tennessee- While I was on the trail a storm came up, blew a tree down over my trailer and a huge limb stuck through the roof of the trailer- I was up there without any kind of saw or anything and I had to drive back to Huntsville with this massive 10-12 foot long limb sticking out of the roof of the trailer- looked hysterical.

Last edited:
CEL light was on, downstream #2 wasn't reading. Ordered the correct sensors (all 4 four, just in case). Took 15 minutes to replace both downstream sensors last night, cleared the code, and we're good to go! Turns out the PO was using bosch (blech) sensors and the 4.0 didn't like them. Never changed sensors before, but love the thrill of learning to do a little job that has a big impact

Next up: all new spark plugs! those fancy schmancy iridium ones that are supposed to last forever. Never changed spark plugs before, so should be interesting. Also, gonna pour a bottle of Sea Foam down her gullet and see if we can clear out those cats, rather than paying $500 for a new set.

Gonna be a helluva night!
Nice. I attempted to change my sensor 2 downstream and damn did I fail miserably.

Tons of PB blaster, cursing, and sweating later... CEL still on. Can't get that little F*KR to budge.

Reactions: Fishtaco
Back to the woods- there is a story there-

Went riding dirt bikes in tennessee- While I was on the trail a storm came up, blew a tree down over my trailer and a huge limb stuck through the roof of the trailer- I was up there without any kind of Saul or anything and I had to drive back to Huntsville with this massive 10-12 foot long Liam sticking out of the roof of the trailer- looked hysterical.
I hear Liam is tall but I didn't realize how tall until now.

I hear Liam is tall but I didn't realize how tall until now.
My voice text/ auto correct is out of control.

I tried to to tell a client “I knew mondays were rough for her”

It changed it to “I knew my undies were rough for her”

Now they won’t let me sit on any upholstered furniture.

I cussed it out, told it the engineers that designed the drum brakes on it were complete idiots, swore when funds are available a rear disk conversion would be purchased, but did finally figure out the brakes were dragging for a few seconds every time I hit the brakes, took about 3 hours but so much better now.

View attachment 285411
Rear disc conversion is on my list.

My voice text/ auto correct is out of control.

I tried to to tell a client “I knew mondays were rough for her”

It changed it to “I knew my undies were rough for her”

Now they won’t let me sit on any upholstered furniture.
Remind me never to drive your Jeep again!!!!!! o_O :ROFLMAO: :cool:

Spliced in a 100-ohm resistor for my shifter bulb, so my newly installed blue LEDs to the cluster/dash/shifter will all have similar brightness.

I'm pleased with the results. :)
What is this "Shifter Bulb" you talk of? Is it something Americans need to teach them when to change gear? coz it aint on the RHD exports!

View attachment 285456

You've got enough of a burden learning to shift wrong handed. 🧐
Sometimes I lay on my arm to make it go dead! Feels like "well not me!" lol, Friday night PBR binge! Apologies :)
If you guys just realised shifting left foot left hand and keeping your dominant hand on the steering wheel makes its so natural to flick your ciggy butt outtta the window at the dickhead you pass! :)

Yesterday, drove from central SC to the Outer Banks of NC and got 17 MPG in one 220 mile stretch. Obviously highway miles. Pretty happy with that.
On the flip side, after almost a week of being aired down and playing around on the beach, I got 8 MPG over 115 miles. :ROFLMAO: