What did you do to your TJ today?

Drove round trip 500 miles plus sight seeing to Pigeon Forge,Tenn. for our 28th anniversary. Had a great weekend, top down in Cades Cove and around Gatlinburg.

Centramatic whee balancers surprised me by taking a fairly new set of mud tires from shaking the Jeep at 55-60 to smooth as glass up to 75-80 as the tires “wore in” to proper balance at speed. It was a relief to feel 33” mud tires on beadlocks actually go from “maybe we should turn around and drive the Lincoln” to “ I’m so thrilled, so glad we brought it.”

Friday night leaving The Island, a large tourist attraction I found some ne’er do well had removed a KC smiley cover and laid it in front of my right rear tire. Pure evil.

I plan to recreate the events of Friday, Oct 24 at approximately 10 p.m. at The Island in Pigeon Forge in a coming thread. Please don’t let your children read it. Crime of such heinous nature is best left to adult audiences.

AndyG
Glad yall made it home safe and had a grand anniversary in Pigeon Forge!!!!

Reactions: AndyG
How’d you get in there? Driveshaft is in the way for any real torque
It depends on which one you're working on. I had it on a lift that a shop let me use and it barely cleared everything. It's funny how the difficult stuff, while on your back and under a Jeep, it so easy when standing up and everything above you. Leverage is everything.
p.s. My 24" breaker bar with impact socket couldn't reach it when I was on the ground.

Installed the savvy aluminum gas skid in my tj... in the 80 degree heat outside at 10pm in the pitch black darkness with a little spotlight, while the mosquitoes were tearing my A$$ up!

View attachment 285480
I installed mine this weekend also
3253EE02-38D1-4DEC-8BB5-631AB8AC3D14.jpeg

That there is one clean frame for living in PA!!!
Lived all its life in North Carolina/Virginia. Right after I bought it, I did preventative POR/Eastwood frame treatment being here in the Northeast. Last 3 years I’ve owned it here in PA, it’s been garaged. I also don’t drive it much in the winter.

Is that a Ryobi power washer? I've been looking all over for one that has a hose extension on the outlet...
It’s actually a Sun Joe power washer brand. Not the greatest but the pipe cleaning hose attachment is a game changer when flushing the frame.