What did you do to your TJ today?

You need Trailmater

IMG_9495.JPG

I keep telling him he needs to enter the picture in the ride of the month contest!!!!!
There's supposed to be a larger pile of rock in this location sometime tomorrow. If I can make it to the top of it, it would be the highest point in the state and possibly worthy of a ROTM picture! ;)

Pulled the front driveshaft and placed an order for a new Tom Woods driveshaft

I'm seeing more folks replacing their front DS recently. Anything in particular that had you decide to replace vs service/replace U-joints/ball etc?

I'm seeing more folks replacing their front DS recently. Anything in particular that had you decide to replace vs service/replace U-joints/ball etc?
I contemplated having it rebuilt by a local shop but figured I’d just spend the extra dough to upgrade it to match my rear driveshaft since it wasn’t that much more. It one of the last few wear items I haven’t replaced under the Jeep yet and started making a squealing the corresponded to my speed which I am guessing is the CV joint.

Reactions: FarFire70
Finally installed my Saavy transfer case shifter cable. The OEM bracket was the worst part about the entire install. Goddamn nut rusted onto the bolt, and it took a shit ton of Kroil and brute strength to finally get it off. Installation was pretty easy. I’ll post pics later, after I go back down and make any necessary minor adjustments. But it shifts like a dream now!