What did you do to your TJ today?

these are the tires that came from @BonesXX that @Hog picked up for @AndyG I got them from AndyG
200.gif

The spare has never seen pavement, the other 4 were evidently rotated regularly because they are all worn identical with no cupping or anything!!!!!

@AndyG would have most likely kept them but for 2 reasons, 1. I kept bugging the hound out of him and 2. He daily drive his RubiBro jeep more than I drive my Sport :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AndyG
The spare has never seen pavement, the other 4 were evidently rotated regularly because they are all worn identical with no cupping or anything!!!!!

@AndyG would have most likely kept them but for 2 reasons, 1. I kept bugging the hound out of him and 2. He daily drive his RubiBro jeep more than I drive my Sport :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Aint that the truth- I finally caved in and just left mine sitting on blocks- Here John, Do you want me to siphon the gas out of the tank for you and put it in yours. 😝

John is a great guy if you guys ever get the chance to meet him and @Hog you need to- I am pretty careful about who I rub elbows with socially- And it’s not that I am anything special it’s just that I don’t want to be around people that bring me down ( I’m already low enough 🤪). I love these guys.

We are all having a good time getting to know each other and working through our projects and we all appreciate the resource we have here.

Aint that the truth- I finally caved in and just left mine sitting on blocks- Here John, Do you want me to siphon the gas out of the tank for you and put it in yours. 😝

John is a great guy if you guys ever get the chance to meet him and @Hog you need to- I am pretty careful about who I rub elbows with socially- And it’s not that I am anything special it’s just that I don’t want to be around people that bring me down ( I’m already low enough 🤪). I love these guys.

We are all having a good time getting to know each other and working through our projects and we all appreciate the resource we have here.
If only I was a RubiBro :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Went to troubleshoot what was leaking again with the rear main, for the fourth time in a year. I got the exhaust and oil pan off and had it narrowed down to the RR oil pan didn't have enough rtv in that corner to seal good. I went to clean the oil pan and found this. So I guess I will start pulling the engine and have a look see. I'm thinking it's the comp cam I recently put in didn't take the break in. The engine ran good and smooth with no misses or backfires. Can't wait till wifey gets home and tell her I'm pulling the engine now. :rolleyes:. Since I'm taking this apart anyone got a suggestion on a good cam that's nitrated.

IMG_6268.JPG
IMG_6267.JPG
IMG_6270.JPG
IMG_6274.JPG
IMG_6275.JPG
IMG_6278.JPG
IMG_6279.JPG

And here we go again with the Aussie lingo ...... :oops: :cool: :ROFLMAO:
I'm tyred... :ROFLMAO:

"Bianca" beat the shit outta me in her class last nite, it was pretty intense even for one of her classes. Aches and pains all over. I'm going to see her at a video shoot we're doing this Saturday - and "give her the business" for all the pain she's caused me! She'll just laugh...

What makes it worse is that she shared with me before the class that she wasn't feeling particularly well, and was going to take it easy... Riiiiiiiight - she overcompensates! :eek: