What did you do to your TJ today?

Not sure. Didn’t even look there. Guess I’ll check when I get home
You know you can put some more heat on it,when I did mine I almost went too far.exhaust was hanging a bit too low,just jack it up from under pipe and reheat-😂
I might go the heat route because now the ujoint is slamming into the exhaust at the slightest amount of flex. Damn rabbit hole of mods that is a tummy tuck 😂 @jazngab check yours just to be sure you have clearance.
BF2B4072-6FAF-46AB-9F46-07865D8C3CC1.jpeg
3547565A-101A-4B29-9041-8B33FD121AC9.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Hog and John Cooper
That box fits good. I need one, how did you secure it?
Thanks.

When the seat is out, which is 99% of the time, I sit it on some hockey pucks so it clears the seat tracks, use some J bolts for the front of the box hooked into the tie down points in the floor of the jeep and used a longer bolt for the back going into the seatbelt anchor point.

For the way it is in the pic behind the seat, I used the same holes in the tool box and just marked and drilled some holes in the floor. I used a nutsert for the rear hole but just tapped the front two and installed some short bolts.

Reactions: AMS417
Finally got around to getting the JeepAir aftermarket AC charged… just in time for Autumn! 🤣

I had a couple of small hiccups: the low-pressure line coming off the compressor was a smidge too long, so it became kinked when I installed it. I emailed JeepAir, sent them pics of the line, and they shipped me a new line setup with a shorter low-pressure line, at my door in 3 days. Crisis averted, and the system charged perfectly!

Everything was going great… except the HVAC was only blowing hot air! 🤬🤬 after troubleshooting the compressor itself, the HVAC switches, and the vacuum lines/actuator, I found the problem: the blend door that is controlled by the temperature switch must not have seated properly when I put the heater core case back together, and it was jammed open, letting the hot air blow through the vents. I really didn’t want to go through the hassle of detaching the evaporator core lines and the heater core lines, taking the dash out, dealing with the 6 nuts in the engine compartment (again, fuck the Jeep engineers), and taking the whole heater core case out of the Jeep again, and I sure as hell didn’t want to pay someone hundreds of dollars to do it for me… So I jammed a flat head screwdriver up into the mechanism and started turning it back and forth. Then POP! The blend door was able to move freely, and I felt the sweet sweet victory in the form of ice cold AC!

Made a tailgate table out of scraps, cost me a hinge and a magnet. finely found somewhere to put that NT bumper sticker (Decals deemed offensive by Mr Plod now illegal in Australia) shit job but as I sat on the OEM bumper having a beer I thought Wow it took less time to make than @L J did to screw those coffee cans to his boots so he can mount his jeep lol :)

tab1.jpg

tab2.jpg

tab3.jpg

Made a tailgate table out of scraps, cost me a hinge and a magnet. finely found somewhere to put that NT bumper sticker (Decals deemed offensive by Mr Plod now illegal in Australia) shit job but as I sat on the OEM bumper having a beer I thought Wow it took less time to make than @L J did to screw those coffee cans to his boots so he can mount his jeep lol :)

View attachment 288782

View attachment 288783

View attachment 288784
I used the same magnet on mine...works a treat.

View attachment 288782

View attachment 288783

View attachment 288784
The slide out cutting board is a nice touch. Does it support the pressure of actually cutting things on it?

Reactions: John Cooper