What did you do to your other vehicle today?

Charlie L

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Nothing! My car has been @ Spirit West Auto Body & Collision, outside of St Louis, since 11/21. So far they have tallied up over 38k just to be able to roll it into the body shop. The guy who hit me was only carrying 25k in liability (Progressive) so my policy (USAA) is handling the repairs. I owned the car less than 3 weeks before the accident. Hope I get it back before it's a year old.🤬

Doesn't look that bad does it?

20221119_160204.jpg

suicideking

TJ Addict
Supporting Member
Nothing! My car has been @ Spirit West Auto Body & Collision, outside of St Louis, since 11/21. So far they have tallied up over 38k just to be able to roll it into the body shop. The guy who hit me was only carrying 25k in liability (Progressive) so my policy (USAA) is handling the repairs. I owned the car less than 3 weeks before the accident. Hope I get it back before it's a year old.🤬

Doesn't look that bad does it?

View attachment 404931

I'm surprised they didn't total it if you're already up to $38K. Yikes!

Reactions: 2001slvrstntj

LJBean

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Replaced the front brake pads and rotors on my '14 Grand Cherokee OL EcoDiesel. Original brakes lasted 130K miles - not bad considering how heavy this thing is and how it gets driven.

Reactions: Modoc Guy and Zorba

tworley

TJ Guru
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Simple oil change on the KL. Even with a stahlbus valve I managed to spill some on concrete when I moved the pan to underneath the oil filter🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: John Cooper