What did you do to your TJ today?

Ya.. I’m not very smart am i😂
And he s got the bike and my stang😳
...My kid and I (and his friend) were talking a few weeks ago about the Z3 and I told them that it was a 140 mph car, he replies, and I quote: "I could only get it up to 130 dad."
WAIT, WHAT?!

Good luck w/ that Hog :LOL:

...My kid and I (and his friend) were talking a few weeks ago about the Z3 and I told them that it was a 140 mph car, he replies, and I quote: "I could only get it up to 130 dad."
WAIT, WHAT?!

Good luck w/ that Hog :LOL:
Omg!!!!.. well I wasn’t completely honest.. I have the key for stang with me😂.. but he did tell me how fast he’s gotten the bike😡

Omg!!!!.. well I wasn’t completely honest.. I have the key for stang with me😂.. but he did tell me how fast he’s gotten the bike😡
I just finished rebuilding a '96 DR 200 for my kid to learn to ride...Two days ago he gets a sander from the shed, I say "what do you need to sand?" "come see". Dipshit has about four hours total riding time on a fully restored bike...trying to ride a wheely and flips it. Thankfully he was okay, walked off of it, on asphalt. Bent front rim, bent the bars...He knows I'm not happy. "Leave the bike alone son, go work on your fucking Jeep".

Last edited:
I just finished rebuilding a '96 DR 200 for my kid to learn to ride...Two days ago he gets a sander from the shed, I say "what do you need to sand?" "come see". Dipshit has about fours total riding time on a fully restored bike...trying to ride a wheely and flips it. Thankfully he was okay, walked off of it, on asphalt. Bent front rim, bent the bars...He knows I'm not happy. "Leave the bike alone son, go work on your fucking Jeep".
Kids😂..they keep projects going!!!!!

Painted the inside of the Hardtop black and installed a Hothead Headliner. Took it for a drive with half doors and no rear window. That is a VERY pleasant combination, nice amount of wind, little wind noise.

IMG_5853.jpeg

Set the Antirock to the stiffest setting this morning. Yes.. the stiffest setting. Many switchbacks for my daily drive to and from the valley, and boy does that stiff setting make me smile! It’s full point and shoot now, stays planted in all the turns and I can give it way more gas with so much body roll negated. Loving it! When I move back to solid ground, it’ll go back to middle but it’s great for now!
Very tempted on getting one.

Painted the inside of the Hardtop black and installed a Hothead Headliner. Took it for a drive with half doors and no rear window. That is a VERY pleasant combination, nice amount of wind, little wind noise.

View attachment 190586

Installing my Hothead liner this weekend. Hope it goes smoothly. I got the same color. Looks great!

Reactions: Viking Jeeper
Used it as a drying rack after wet tumbling:

View attachment 190604
I was about to throw out the cheap, small air hockey table that we had when my kids were little then I realized how great it would work for drying after wet tumble. I do turn the fan on and I think it helps a lot. It even has a nice lip around the edges so nothing can go rolling off.

It's getting chilly here in SOhio so I had to put the doors on :(

Still have the top down and windows open. Dreading when that changes. Where do you put your arm in a Jeep if not on the window sill?!

I have these:

https://misch4x4.com/arm-rest.html
Worth every penny, and greatly improved the comfort of driving my TJ the days I take it on my 100 mile round trip commute. They are well made and adjustable.

I have these:

https://misch4x4.com/arm-rest.html
Worth every penny, and greatly improved the comfort of driving my TJ the days I take it on my 100 mile round trip commute. They are well made and adjustable.
Thank you for the link, those are on the list now! I saw those a while ago somewhere but for the life of me I could not ever find them again. Was starting to think I had gone crazy 🤪🤪

Reactions: jeepguy03