What did you do to your TJ today?

'01 owner is sad :(

Looks great!
You can use the wj wheel in your tj. You need the complete steering wheel/air bag assembly.
Once you have obtained these components, you need to install your air bag into the wj air bag cover.
The wj uses a two stage airbag which is not compatible with the tj.
If you attempt to do this, please be very careful.

This morning I replaced my headlights with LEDs. I bought black bezels but didn’t think about the retaining rings so I left those alone. I kinda like that tiny bit of chrome with all the black.
7D8B404D-CB07-4AF4-9B5C-B153569D026A.jpeg
Next up: New fog lights

This morning I replaced my headlights with LEDs. I bought black bezels but didn’t think about the retaining rings so I left those alone. I kinda like that tiny bit of chrome with all the black.
View attachment 196936
Next up: New fog lights
Those look just like mine. They are so much brighter than stock, but don't compare to my new driving lights. I don't need my headlights on with them.:)

Finally installed the license plate on the bumper(I know I know) Got a few things ironed out in the front and just driving and enjoying the Fall

Reactions: j8ksdad
Woke up this morning and decided the annoying door chime needed to die!
Removed the IPC and tore this little bastard out. My ears are happy now.

View attachment 196999

I'm pretty sure you could have just removed the dome light override fuse. My Jeep has never had a fuse in there since I bought it and I never have heard a door chime from it. Never heard a seatbelt alert either but I think that is because the wire is disconnected from the seat.

I'm pretty sure you could have just removed the dome light override fuse. My Jeep has never had a fuse in there since I bought it and I never have heard a door chime from it. Never heard a seatbelt alert either but I think that is because the wire is disconnected from the seat.
Wouldn't that affect the dome light too though? I myself really want the lights to come on because I go to work in the dark and sometimes leave work in the dark.

Reactions: Blondie70