What did you do to your TJ today?

Saw someone else do it on here and thought that it was a good idea, so I mounted a front and rear camera to Heep. Reverse camera comes on only in reverse, Front camera is switchable on and off. Found a cool little folding monitor on Amazon. Mounted the front camera to the stinger bumper (so I found at least one pro for a stinger bumper:poop:) It works great. Now when I run over a Prius I can watch all of the fun.

Snapped up a few pics in the parking lot at work.

View attachment 205713
View attachment 205714View attachment 205715
Neat & clean install, which brand is it??

Ordered some new Currie 4" springs. Researching and shopping shocks but it looks like it will be Fox 2.0 RR and an outboard in the rear and Fox 2.0 RR in the front. Both will have the LSC adjusters. Decisions decisions...

Ordered some new Currie 4" springs. Researching and shopping shocks but it looks like it will be Fox 2.0 RR and an outboard in the rear and Fox 2.0 RR in the front. Both will have the LSC adjusters. Decisions decisions...
Where did you order your 4" Curries from? I ordered mine from Quadratec and have been waiting over a month now.

Where did you order your 4" Curries from? I ordered mine from Quadratec and have been waiting over a month now.

I was looking all over to decide where to get them from to keep costs down. I ultimately (not sure if it's a wise choice or not yet) ordered from Savvy. They offered the four springs with LJ option. The good news is that I'm not pressed for time. I think my shock choices will be backordered as well for awhile. Add in tuning time and I'll be happy if I have them before spring :cool:

Back when I installed one of those handy-dandy GM under hood lites, I replaced its bulb with an LED and was disappointed in the results. Ordered a different LED as recommended by someone here on the forum, finally remembered to go out and install it tonite:
00.jpg

Its every bit as brite as the original incandescent bulb, maybe slightly briter. I do have some concerns about any LED's longevity in the superheated TJ engine bay, but barring that - this thing is COOL! (no pun)

Last edited:
How much water gets into the engine bay when its raining heavy or when you hose it down?
It may get some water in there but it‘s not going to hurt. Water splashes in there anyway at times. I’ve had one on for about 3 years. The only thing I’ve noticed is if it has set out in a really hard/heavy rain the serpentine belt with chirp real quick on initial start up.

Reactions: Blondie70