What did you do to your TJ today?

Changed front diff fluid. Painted front bumper.

9D19C1FF-D3A1-4FFF-A976-C4891DD471AC.jpeg

C82F21C8-83F0-4D3C-8BFB-E3E98F684737.jpeg

I finished my trail gear hydro assist ram install. A friend pointed out I need to drill out the restrictor in the pump to get rid of how stiff the steering is now. Something to do down the line.

Reactions: Kiwi TJ and L J
I just got that in an email. My local store is out of the winch I want. I guess I'm driving 30 minutes to the next town that has a HF and the winch,(y)
I was too lazy to go pick one up, so I just ordered it online. $7 to deliver to my house, should be here next week. My bumper should show up early next week, so we'll have a little project for next weekend!

I finished my trail gear hydro assist ram install. A friend pointed out I need to drill out the restrictor in the pump to get rid of how stiff the steering is now. Something to do down the line.
You may or may not have to do that. Redneck ram has info on it too.

You may or may not have to do that. Redneck ram has info on it too.
My friend installed the same ram and had to do it to fix the flow issue. Another friend also installed the same ram and is experiencing stiff steering. Just needs a bit more flow to go back to easy steering

Finished installing the Maxbilt taillights today at lunch. Fixed a bad ground from the previous part of my install and buttoned em up.

1607125509548.png

Also put on a new gas door. I like this one, it's basically the same exact one I had on my Dodge RAM.
1607125532529.png

Just little stuff, but made a huge appearance change to the back of the Jeep.

1607125764626.png

Slowly but surely, workin' my way down the list.

Finished installing the Maxbilt taillights today at lunch. Fixed a bad ground from the previous part of my install and buttoned em up.

View attachment 207846

Also put on a new gas door. I like this one, it's basically the same exact one I had on my Dodge RAM.
View attachment 207847

Just little stuff, but made a huge appearance change to the back of the Jeep.

View attachment 207848

Slowly but surely, workin' my way down the list.
New Gas fill door! :) Oh geez look what you made me go and buy now :(