What did you do to your TJ today?

Looks like they did and replaced them with Bosh. I have never seen plugs with tips like these.

Iridium plugs are advertised to last ~200,000 miles

Those are Iridium plugs. I seem to recall that they are "not suggested" for the TJ's as they do not seem to perform well with the ignition.

You are thinking of the single platinum plugs. I've been running the Autolite iridiums for ~50,000 miles and they run great.

Took a trip to HF to see if they had any Chinese winch sales going on. No Biden discounts until after January 20th.:(

View attachment 207500
Sale ends today... I bought mine friday! $261.75

626BB362-DDF7-420D-B192-606A8423AE7B.jpeg

9AF3792D-CDFA-4618-9629-D0E4D71BEEEB.jpeg

Did you buy specific Export NTKs? Just wondering cos I bought all 4 from RockAuto US and have now been told they are not the same as Export 02,s

Cheers
I've got a 97, so only 2 to replace, but no I just went with the recommendation on here which was the same as Rock Auto. It seems to be running great at the moment, so will see how it goes with time. Did you find out any more about export O2s for yours?

I'm glad to hear that the Sound Ordinance speaker works good for you. I'll also mention that just yesterday I found out that anyone that has used more than one can of Aqua Net has immunity from the covids. The fact that it's in a purple can is a nice touch but not really a surprise.
LOL, I was wondering how long it would take someone here to notice that hair spray. :D It is a must have for me, I have long fine blonde hair that tends to fly all over once I take the uppers off. I just lucked out that Aqua Net decided to use the purple can for their 'high strength" spray. The mild spray is in pink. LOL

I've got a 97, so only 2 to replace, but no I just went with the recommendation on here which was the same as Rock Auto. It seems to be running great at the moment, so will see how it goes with time. Did you find out any more about export O2s for yours?
I contacted NGK US AU and Japan and all they could tell me was AU 02,s have different part numbers to US 02,s
have not needed to change them yet as error codes have not come back, when I do replace I think I will try them as I just cant see them making a different 02 product line and changing computer settings just for Australian export models, plus the Aussie ones are 4 times the price!

I contacted NGK US AU and Japan and all they could tell me was AU 02,s have different part numbers to US 02,s
have not needed to change them yet as error codes have not come back, when I do replace I think I will try them as I just cant see them making a different 02 product line and changing computer settings just for Australian export models, plus the Aussie ones are 4 times the price!
Pricing is terrible eh! 120 shipped to NZ for 2 sensors, socket and a transmission mount.. a Chinese sensor here was going to be 290 for one!

Reactions: Blondie70
Pricing is terrible eh! 120 shipped to NZ for 2 sensors, socket and a transmission mount.. a Chinese sensor here was going to be 290 for one!
Which makes me think its just price gouging on export parts, I used to be able to buy stuff years ago on US ebay but now I am directed back to AU ebay same as Amazon! I tried a VPN but cant use my paypal with a VPN
What other reason could there be for export parts costing 4 times as much or more as US parts?
I remember the last Ford capri, built in Australia shipped to USA and cost almost half the price in US it cost in Australia where it was built! lol
I would love to know someone who worked building TJ,s to find out if they did actually have to use different parts to US models.

Pulled my 13 year old nth degree tummy tuck and tranny skid and found rust on the tranny pan and decided to get both powder coated this week, picked up new tranny pan to paint and install while I service the transmission. Might as well do the transfer case whil I am under there, thinking about power steering too

Its pretty sticky stuff - so I don't have to use much of it. Other hairsprays I find myself using more of them. Why pay more and use more?
Sometimes I’m amazed we survived the 70’s without the house blowing up. Mom would spray that shit on in the closed up bathroom like it was a painting booth. then fire up a smoke. Surprised there wasn’t a big FLOOF!!! at any given time. 🤣🤣🤣🤣