What did you do to your TJ today?

I had removed all the decals as I wanted a blank canvas to debate what I wanted. So my wife thinking that’ she would help ordered these. Not really a fan of the skull/punisher thing but didn’t want to hurt her feelings so I put them on. If I decide I don’t like them I will come with something like “sorry babe they got scuffed by a branch and I had to remove them”.

At least they have the Air Force Insignia.

View attachment 209044
Fantastic colour, leave it blank!

I had removed all the decals as I wanted a blank canvas to debate what I wanted. So my wife thinking that’ she would help ordered these. Not really a fan of the skull/punisher thing but didn’t want to hurt her feelings so I put them on. If I decide I don’t like them I will come with something like “sorry babe they got scuffed by a branch and I had to remove them”.

View attachment 209044
What are those plastic things for? I have them but just not sure what they are for?

View attachment 209044
Man, I know that drawn out "Thaaaaaaaanks...." you gotta say when the wife tries, but misses the mark.

I too am not a fan of the punisher logo (especially on public servants, but that's another discussion).

View attachment 209044
is that the paint those slider/steps came with? I just got those from amazon and the paint seems a bit chinsy, but I'll have to wait until spring to repaint them. Wasn't sure if it was worth waiting or if it was ok to just throw those on with the paint they came with!

Reactions: Ephry73

View attachment 209044
Nice decal...
4C4D6944-BD68-4565-BB48-F6174E8360B1.jpeg

i added one to my Jeep also.. I like yours!!

is that the paint those slider/steps came with? I just got those from amazon and the paint seems a bit chinsy, but I'll have to wait until spring to repaint them. Wasn't sure if it was worth waiting or if it was ok to just throw those on with the paint they came with!
Haven’t heard of any issues with BA paint. Haven’t had any with mine

Reactions: Elyse8743
Went by Tire discounters so they could pull the security lug nuts off my tires and replace with normal lug nuts. I tried a couple of things at home without success. The main problem was the splines were asymmetrical so I could just buy the key at autozone.

Changed the NV3550 transmission fluid since I didn't know how long it had been with the previous owner. That leaves the transfer case and differentials.

depending on the brand is is a very thing plastic like powder coat. I painted mine over the original with POR chassis black topcoat just in case. Same with the tube front fenders I got