What did you do to your TJ today?

Moved the 5.25" polks from the rear to the front and added 6.5" to the rear. Spacers were needed to make a nice fit.

View attachment 211464

More fake news reported by the left media. :unsure:

Rubi speakers1.jpg

Reactions: Blondie70
That bugs me to this day. Living in the deep north (VT) and now the south, I've never heard anything except donuts. I guess if they're all round, pizzas would be a better term. Now I need to call Papa Johns.
Well the theory as I understand it is

Doughnuts: RWD, normally around a fixed point (like your LF rotates on the hub line
Super Doughnuts: RWD, going around a larger object (like a car) requires counter steer
Cookies: AWD/4WD, crank the wheel and floor it.
Super Cookies: combine cookie and Super Doughnut, theoretically possible. But incredibly difficult and normally results in crash.

So when we had our last snow, I made the mistake of cleaning some mud off of my fog lights with said snow and cracked my one good lens, and made my already-cracked one even worse. People online want stupid amounts of money for the OEM fog lights and luckily, @06lj had a nice set for a good price that had been sitting in a box for several years.

Old vs. new:
IMG_1223.jpg
IMG_1216.jpg

The pigtails had been snipped on the new ones, but the wiring on my original ones were perfectly fine. It was as simple as pulling the grommets carrying the wiring out of the old lights and swapping them into the new lights.
IMG_1217.jpg
IMG_1218.jpg

Lights installed with a perfect beam/pattern. I am a happy camper once again.
IMG_1220.jpg
IMG_1221.jpg
IMG_1225.jpg

Gambled on an open box set of Rough Country adjustable quick release sway bar links. I still had the factory ones on after the 2.5" lift, didn't like the angle of the dangle and wanted quick releasers anyway, so here we go. They were half price, hopefully I didn't do a dumb thing.

Reactions: TJ Hunnicutt
Did they send you a notice when it shipped? Ordered mine 30Nov so probably still have bit of wait but good to know delay isn’t terrible.
I ordered it through a vendor, not direct. It looks like the label was created on the 11th and picked up that day but UPS started doing their thing on the 14th. So I did receive the notification on the 14th because of the relayed info.