What did you do to your TJ today?

MX952

TJ Enthusiast
Supporting Member
Didn’t really do anything to it today but these will be useful next time I need to get the thing off the ground. 10 ton capacity and bottomed out they are about an inch shy of the frame with 35s and a 4” lift.

6C844CEB-61A2-4AD0-9967-B892E4D01815.jpeg

Kiwi TJ

I don't suffer from insanity I enjoy every minute
Supporting Member
Ride of the Month Winner
Didn’t really do anything to it today but these will be useful next time I need to get the thing off the ground. 10 ton capacity and bottomed out they are about an inch shy of the frame with 35s and a 4” lift.

View attachment 228502
I bet those are made in Texas lol

• Haha
Reactions: MX952 and Paparock1

Corvis Corax

Supporting Member
Arrived yesterday and I mocked up today just to see how it’ll look. Not that I haven’t done this before, but it just looks so right!

View attachment 223507

View attachment 223508

Truth be told I’m considering selling the LJ and picking up a TJ I can beat on a little bit more. But that won’t stop me from gathering what I need and I can always put the parts on whatever I get next.

Next step will be picking up the Swag conversion kit, starting cleanup and repairs on the tailgate and finalizing the latching plan.
20201029_180136.jpg
I could sell you this one?

oaklandopen

Got some basic KC h4 headlights from Amazon because one crapped out and the local store didn't have another matching sealed beam set. I didn't want to go crazy on better headlights because it's normally not my DD but I'm doing it for at least a month while the wife's GC gets repairs

Anyone know what h4 LEDs work in the KC hilites 42301 without fitment issues? I think I'd rather go LED than xenon

Midtenn

TJ Addict
Oops maybe I should have fully read, lol.

Found a minute to take the Jeep to a different tire shop to look at the 7 lbs of lead used on them now. They suggested an off road shop that could do balancing beads. So that’s the next thing I’ll try.