What did you do to your TJ today?

Yesterday I replaced the Key cylinder, ignition actuator and the ignition switch. Pain in the ass but got it done. Today went to the beach.

Goldie 3.jpg

Goldie 2.jpg

Ive got the mopar end caps ordered , probably gonna chop off the ends of the bumper before I install them .
Where can I get original US bumper endcaps like you have on now? I bought the flat caps but they will make it illegal, in Australia the front bumper has to extend to the end of the wheels :(

• Wow
Reactions: Kiwi TJ
Where can I get original US bumper endcaps like you have on now? I bought the flat caps but they will make it illegal, in Australia the front bumper has to extend to the end of the wheels :(
I would give you the ones I took off my '06 but shipping would be more than they're worth

Today I replaced my trusty Wally World Ozark Trail 26 qt. rotomolded cooler with a Dometic CF 18 12v Fridge/Freezer that I scored at a great price in an Amazon open box sale.

The external dimensions are are almost identical, and so is the usable interior space when one accounts for the space needed for ice in the cooler. And no more running out of ice. :)

Dometic CF 18 Fridge Freezer in Jeep LJ  01 07 2020.jpg

I love the red rubicon and the tires but I must be too old to get into the black wheel look. Maybe with a fake bead lock or something. I still wish mine was rubi .
the black wheels were on it when i took ownership of it, and i havent found any wheels i like with ~3.75" backspacing.
i also have a pet peeve with "beadlooks" and most good looking wheels have them...

in the future im probably going to get a set of rock monster or stazworks beadlocks.

the black wheels were on it when i took ownership of it, and i havent found any wheels i like with ~3.75" backspacing.
i also have a pet peeve with "beadlooks" and most good looking wheels have them...

in the future im probably going to get a set of rock monster or stazworks beadlocks.
Yea, I normally dont like fake anything, cept boobs.

I installed the Alpine PWE-S8 subwoofer to round out the sound system upgrade. I mounted it under my rear passenger seat using velcro strips so it wouldn’t slide around, but there doesn’t seem to be much space under there for it to move anyway, and now I’m a little concerned that there may be too little space and the subwoofer might not have enough room. Has anyone else mounded their subwoofer under the rear seat? It sounds awesome, regardless, and adds a nice low end without being overbearing.

I also have tweeters mounted on the dash, and I put my speakers in Select Increments Dash-Pods, which I feel has improved the sound output.

A06B643A-9778-4A9F-8208-CBC47F085DA2.jpeg

2E1372A8-BB27-44B4-BC9B-C70892DD72B6.jpeg