What did you do to your TJ today?

Gina got her first actual mod today. Doorless mirror! Now for a sunny day...

20664129_1649221211754571_3794983351310839382_n.jpg

I'll either paint them or take them off. Haven't decided.

Why would you take them off? Are you running a small lift with 38"s? Looks like your running some stock Rubi wheels, which looks rly good by the way. I bet if you keep those stock fenders with a fresh spray it will give your rig a new look and you will love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: jmaness01
Why would you take them off? Are you running a small lift with 38"s? Looks like your running some stock Rubi wheels, which looks rly good by the way. I bet if you keep those stock fenders with a fresh spray it will give your rig a new look and you will love it.

I believe when they are saying fenders, they mean fender flares...

Reactions: JMT and jmaness01

Damn sure not running 38s ever! Maybe 35s one day. Thanks on the wheels, I want to paint them black along with anything chrome on her. Black and silver is what I'm going for. Wife agrees with you so it looks like I'll be painting the fenders. Happy wife, happy life...:thumbup:

Reactions: JMT and IronCity
Damn sure not running 38s ever! Maybe 35s one day. Thanks on the wheels, I want to paint them black along with anything chrome on her. Black and silver is what I'm going for. Wife agrees with you so it looks like I'll be painting the fenders. Happy wife, happy life...:thumbup:
Are you talking about the flares or the actual fenders. Because I dont see a paint issue on the fenders. The paint and clear coat look fine in the photo.