What did you do to your TJ today?

Had to park next to the one spot nobody likes, as its very narrow...then at lunch I cringed as I watched a learner driver back into it.. :eek: she ended up getting out her passenger to do it...and he wasn't too much better haha
your face when (2).jpg

Reactions: ac_ and LTTJ
Got it dirty the same day I washed and waxed. :D

So I am about to do this same thing and I have a couple of questions. Did the 2 DIN receiver have the correct depth, or did you have to cut off the side of the mounting frame, and did you customize the bezel from stock or purchase an aftermarket one? If you purchased the bezel, were you able to find one with a change tray attached? This looks good and I can't wait to get mine installed. I look forward to your write up. Now you can have GPS, Backup Cam and Syrius in your TJ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_0203.JPG
image.jpg
I started to fix my screwed up paint job on my bumper. Used the wrong black and had drips and uneven. Got some paint stripper thinking it would be quicker than using the grinder and power sand paper thingy. So after spending a good hour and a half stripping the paint that I had spent hours putting on 5 days prior, I realized that I probably stripped off the three layers of rust protectant I had applied... so started over and waiting for the protectant to dry before priming and painting tomorrow.

Reactions: TomT509