What did you do to your TJ today?

Stuffed a 2011+ Ford SD - Elocker into my 91' Sterling 10.25 diff :)

Was skeptical of this working as I heard someone using this locker in an older diff. Well it fits 👌 Decided against drilling into my housing and just notched the housing for the wiring.. the best thing about this locker is the price...$700 cad !

Still need to wire up to an extra Eaton switch a buddy gave me but the swap is almost complete. Just waiting on my Eaton Elocker for the front...

20210224_204026.jpg

20210224_205450.jpg

20210224_221629.jpg

20210224_222629.jpg

All new battery and ground cables via custom battery cables.

Had a short somewhere in the ground cable that would sometimes not allow it to start, wiggle cable (yes terminal tight) and it would fire up. Instead of hunting for problem I thought it wise to replace as part of PM on the vehicle.

Reactions: L J
We have been having a steering problem with some bump steer in our 05 LJ. While doing a dry steer test checking tie rod ends and the drag link looked fine. Looked again and we noticed that the track bar bolt was loose at the frame connection. After re-torquing the bolt to the 110 ft. # for the JKS bar the steering is all better now.

I love that color!
its definitely not a Color you see everyday... the jeep was originally sold new as a rental in Hawaii and made it back to the mainland after several years... My wife calls her my girlfriend and it may be true… I love taking long rides with her in the moonlight, spending money on her and dressing her up nice!… LOL

its definitely not a Color you see everyday... the jeep was originally sold new as a rental in Hawaii and made it back to the mainland after several years... My wife calls her my girlfriend and it may be true… I love taking long rides with her in the moonlight and spending aextra cash on her!
Four wheeled mistress! That is funny.