What did you do to your TJ today?

Finished work a little early today and my new head unit was waiting for me at the front door. Already had the harness and bezel so decided to whack it in. Ideally I want a double din touch screen but this was a good deal. It will do for now. Just wanted something to play Spotify and Bluetooth phone.
Also chucked on a pair of cheap grab handles. Wife said it’s the best mod I’ve done so far? Haha
71E5CB0B-B245-44E7-95FD-98BD5EC87176.jpeg

0596D0EC-8CCD-4964-B02C-436389E85BE1.jpeg

Need to start a build thread I think!

Put 4 new shoes on Wildpeak AT3W XL,s ( just in case it snows in OZ lol) also had an alignment, look a bit more aggressive than the wrangler A/T,s I had on and ride nicer with no road noise, almost $900au down the drain if I do a lift soon but my tires were worn worse than they looked the tire fitter showed me on a tread gauge! 2 illegal and 1 barely legal :(
Road was too busy to take a full pic, nothing special anyway but they are snow rated lol!

WildP.jpg

Last edited:
Put 4 new shoes on Wildpeak AT3W XL,s ( just in case it snows in OZ lol) also had an alignment, look a bit more aggressive than the wrangler A/T,s I had on and ride nicer with no road noise, almost $900au down the drain if I do a lift soon but my tires were worn worse than they looked the tire fitter showed me on a tread gauge! 2 illegal and 1 barely legal :(
Road was too busy to take a full pic, nothing special anyway but they are snow rated lol!

View attachment 237388
My brother put those on his truck and loves them. They should help you get through all that snow you get there. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Fishtaco