What did you do to your TJ today?

I come home from a hard days work 😂not really government employee). I notice as I pull in the driveway the wife has the front door open. It has been storming ⛈ all day. I see two boxes 📦 in the foyer. I walk upstairs from the garage to the main level. I wife says it was pouring down rain 🌧 and I had to go outside and get these two heavy boxes 📦 for you. Did not ask what was in them 😈. @AndyG @Hog the dream 😴 is coming true.

8565AF57-3BAC-4A9C-9C35-2DDAA2D04E66.jpeg

Last edited:
I come home from a hard days work 😂not really government employee). I notice as I pull in the driveway the wife has the front door open. It has been storming ⛈ all day. I see two boxes 📦 in the foyer. I walk upstairs from the garage to the main level. I wife says it was pouring down rain 🌧 and I had to go outside and get these two heavy boxes 📦 for you. Did not ask what was in them 😈. @AndyG @ Hog the dream 😴 is coming true.

View attachment 237512
Nice!

By gov employee and Guntersville as your location, I'm going to guess TVA?
My wife is a TVA employee...Watts Bar Nuclear.

Started the install for the clutch switch for the Rostra cruise control. There was some confusion as to whether or not a clutch switch was needed - many no longer do - but the Jeep needs one. Not the end of the world to not have one if you pay attention, but there really should be one there. Basically done with the mechanicals - I had to fab a bracket, drill a hole, blah, blah, blah. I removed the driver's seat to make my life easier - couldn't even *think* about getting my head under that dash otherwise!

It all "should" bolt together tomorrow, and I can get the seat put back in, etc - then I'll hook it up. Will be installing a separate "cancel" button as well - Rostra doesn't include one but its easy enough to do. Primer is drying in the hole tonite...

Last edited:
I come home from a hard days work 😂not really government employee). I notice as I pull in the driveway the wife has the front door open. It has been storming ⛈ all day. I see two boxes 📦 in the foyer. I walk upstairs from the garage to the main level. I wife says it was pouring down rain 🌧 and I had to go outside and get these two heavy boxes 📦 for you. Did not ask what was in them 😈. @AndyG @ Hog the dream 😴 is coming true.

View attachment 237512
Oh boy , I think my instatrunk deal is about to come back to you ...I ‘ll get the spring compressors ready. Your little white sport is already looking great.

• Haha
Reactions: Chief Brohician
Just started my second 6 pack of PBR :) Friday night 8 pm here in Sunny Perv OZ while you guys are just getting ready for work lol
Usually on or around my eighth PBR I start buying useless TJ shit I don't really need from both eBay and Amazon only to regret the "Buy It Now" on Saturday morning :) lol

Just started my second 6 pack of PBR :) Friday night 8 pm here in Sunny Perv OZ while you guys are just getting ready for work lol
Usually on or around my eighth PBR I start buying useless TJ shit I don't really need from both eBay and Amazon only to regret the "Buy It Now" on Saturday morning :) lol
Ha. You have fosters and you choose pbr?

Reactions: Andy-WhiteTJ
That’s great to hear! Please buy the 14 bolt I’ve had on eBay for a while now...🙃

You're better off with PBR than what I used to drink. I clicked on the "Buy it Now" for a $12,000 TJ one night after 10 shots. I kept it though. It was an 05' with 57,000 miles. :cool:

fighting cock.jpg

BLUE JEEP.jpg

Last edited:
Pulled off my fender "tool holders" and found this! Now I need to find the easiest way to fix it before the Cancer spreads any more.:(
View attachment 237683
View attachment 237689
I have a similar spot starting on mine. I think I’m going to cut/patch the top of the fender and close in my front blinker openings by welding in a patch panel at the same time. Once everything is done and cleaned up I’ll respray the front and top of the fenders. Since I’m going to be spraying my father’s Willys pickup when we’re done, I need to start practicing on something.

Good luck!

Reactions: TheBoogieman