What did you do to your TJ today?

On another note, the fenders both have rust in them and the passengers side has really great Patina. What have you guys done when there are rust holes in the front fenders and nowhere else? Replacement fenders?
I tried painting the driver's side years ago. The rust is back. I will pull the fender and have it professionally painted, then re-install it.
The drinker's side is still ok at the moment.

When I buy my next 03-04' auto for the wife, what's your price to do it? I will buy you all the alcohol you don't drink and spare no expense.;)

p.s. I still haven't done the Rubi locker mod. I have the most problems with the simplest mods and the hard crap always goes smoothly, except my very first MML install. I learned/expressed a lot of bad words (my neighbors hate me anyway) in the 4 hours it took me to install it. The next one took 45 minutes.
Man I will do it to meet you Boog.
I was thinking I can pre-wire a relay and I have it so one of these things can be done in 20 minutes.

The funny thing is I’m really not an electronic whiz or gifted mechanic.

I’m adept at working with my hands because I’ve had to do that to survive...But I’m probably one of the last people that should be on the list to have worked that out.

I just can’t get over the power of what we believe is possible and is not ...I am reminded of how Roger Bannister broke the four minute mile and then after that the record was broken like 17 times.. now four minutes is just a good starting point.

Reactions: TheBoogieman
i did get to order the H4 harness that have been out of stock for months
it will be here tomorrow according to tracking #
and i will install it this weekend hopefully

Man I will do it to meet you Boog.
I was thinking I can pre-wire a relay and I have it so one of these things can be done in 20 minutes.

The funny thing is I’m really not an electronic whiz or gifted mechanic.

I’m adept at working with my hands because I’ve had to do that to survive...But I’m probably one of the last people that should be on the list to have worked that out.

I just can’t get over the power of what we believe is possible and is not ...I am reminded of how Roger Bannister broke the four minute mile and then after that the record was broken like 17 times.. now four minutes is just a good starting point.
I'd love to meet you. You and Hog seem like great people. Jerry B was on my bucket list of people to meet after talking with him on these forums for 15 years. Him moving from Cali to Fl soon, makes the trip doable for me.
p.s. I'm self employed and my last vacation was when O.J. allegedly killed his wife and Ron Goldman. It's been a while.

Reactions: Hog
I'd love to meet you. You and Hog seem like great people. Jerry B was on my bucket list of people to meet after talking with him on these forums for 15 years. Him moving from Cali to Fl soon, makes the trip doable for me.
p.s. I'm self employed and my last vacation was when O.J. allegedly killed his wife and Ron Goldman. It's been a while.
I’ve wanted us to have a meet up....lets work it out .

Reactions: TheBoogieman
I guess the saga continues of fixing things that I broke with a lift lol.

Did the JKS heavy duty front track bar, not to others the stinking 5/8 hole I had to drill took forever !!!!!

Now off to figure out these control arms, get the wheels mounted since I finally got some from being out of stock. I’m done for the summer want to enjoy it !!

It was also nice and warm Sunday so stopped for snow cones!

F6D505B3-37D0-4D69-BC1A-840CD63777DD.jpeg

84485B55-055E-48E4-9AD9-12DE76939ED7.jpeg

E2D231DD-3F31-4B23-BDB6-EC8FDA2AE52D.jpeg

Yep, the pic doesn't show the incline grade at all. We got out of the jeep going up the incline to take a pic...I had to stand on the edge of the back tire just to get the door opened and throw myself in!! I'm blaming AndyG for my future purchase of lockers for my LJ. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Hog and Fonz54
Nice rig. Needs more black-I see a few missed spots here and there.
Its a rare Johnny Cash Edition.

Im not a huge all black fan but cant bring myself to change much, it works so well for what I have in it.

The red accents and red spiderweb helps , and the spice top.

It’s probably the best TJ for the money I will ever have.

Its a rare Johnny Cash Edition.

Im not a huge all black fan but cant bring myself to change much, it works so well for what I have in it.

The red accents and red spiderweb helps , and the spice top.

It’s probably the best TJ for the money I will ever have.
It's like we're all members of a weird cult or something.

Yep, the pic doesn't show the incline grade at all. We got out of the jeep going up the incline to take a pic...I had to stand on the edge of the back tire just to get the door opened and throw myself in!! I'm blaming AndyG for my future purchase of lockers for my LJ. :cool:
Another wife to hate me ...oh boy.
Hes got a NICE LJ guys, really fine.

Reactions: Hog and Jobu
Getting closer. The front latches are in, just not closed.
Both 'pins' in place.
It is sitting in the sun now. High of 82 today.

my current door surrounds are a mess. The NOS ones should arrive tomorrow. I’ll post a better pic of the pin location on those. I considered putting those $40 eBay pins on my TJ door surrounds. But then I found a NOS set for $110 shipped.

Closer.jpg

Pins.jpg

Reactions: il buono and 05MDLJ